No announcement yet.

Hasim Rahman freight train!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    He appears to be in decent nick for him, especially compared to his last few fights.
    Anybody else hoping Rahman pulls off the big upset? Sign in

Get on board the Rahman express!

Do I think he can pull it off? Probably not but I know I will be rooting for him all the way. Povetkin has lost every inch of respect I ever had for him with this cherrypicking & ducking.

I am praying Rahman will end this disgrace of a heavyweights title run with one big crushing right hand.

WARRR R-R-RAHMANNNN!!!

i'm one that believes povetkin is mentaly weak. i'm betting 1B at 20:1
    that rahman gets lucky and bwitchslaps povetkin into puzzydom and makes him give up.

Comment

Povetkin will be better now that he has a capable trainer in Kostya Tszyu.

He's in good shape now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Why? lol
        If Povetkin ever grew a pair of balls and fought Wladimir he too would get knocked out only he wouldn't be getting stopped on his feet

Rahman took on all comers! Lewis x2, Wladimir Klitschko, Toney x2, Maskaev x2, Corrie Sanders, David Tua x2, Evander Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
          i'm one that believes povetkin is mentaly weak. i'm betting 1B at 20:1
          that rahman gets lucky and bwitchslaps povetkin into puzzydom and makes him give up.

Goodman and good luck with your bet! You have a point there, I was thinking myself when he was gassed against Huck he may quit on his stool & he often gives off vibes when things don't go his way, to his credit hes dug deep and got the win.

I got 15:1 on him, hoping the old boy can hit one last home run.
          I really do hope Rahman levels this guy its been all down hill since he beat Chambers IMO

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Why? lol
            If Povetkin ever grew a pair of balls and fought Wladimir he too would get knocked out only he wouldn't be getting stopped on his feet

Rahman took on all comers! Lewis x2, Wladimir Klitschko, Toney x2, Maskaev x2, Corrie Sanders, David Tua x2, Evander Holyfield.
            True, Rahman did fight top opposition, while Povetkin's resume has only Chambers and Chagaev.

But now that he's away from Teddy and influenced by Kostya, Povetkin will fight Wladimir in 2013, wait and see.
            Last edited by The Hammer; 09-25-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              True, Rahman did fiught good opposition, while Povetkin's resume has only Chambers and Chagaev.

But now that he's away from Teddy and influenced by Kostya, Povetkin will fight Wladimir in 2013, wait and see.

I forgot he fought Chagaev actually which I will give him credit for, that is a decent win.
              I do think he declined whilst with Teddy tbh, I think Teddy on the whole was very bad for him and just about everything went to pot.

Having Kostya in your corner though can only be a good thing. Maybe there is time after all.

Comment

I've always liked Hasim Rahman but I think Povetkin takes this.. As much as I'd love an upset, do we all really want to see Wladimir-Rahman II?

I want Povetkin to win just so we can see Wladimir torture him before tucking him in goodnight.

Comment

Here we go lol

Come on Rahman!

Comment

Hopped on the train. LET'S GO RAHMAN!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Hopped on the train. LET'S GO RAHMAN!
                      Im on here! Choo choo!

Oh wait...

Comment

Working...