Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Have No Problem Facing Marquez on 7/14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see it.

Comment

Morales, you're a Pimp but Marquez is a Boss. So I'll have to put my money on Marquez. Would be a great fight thought. An all out Legend of Legends Showdown. Let's do this!

Comment

He's losing to Garcia anyway. Erik is an ATG and HOF to me, he should retire after this fight. He has nothing to prove.

Comment

I thought yesterday that Marquez was looking like he is struggling with the cut, if he's having weight issues or had a bad camp he really has no chance of winning this fight...if Garcia loses thats just embarrassing honestly, but it could still be a good test for him. Truthfully tho I hope Morales knocks him the **** out for old times sake haha. I'd give anything to see Morales look as good as the old days and have him fight JMM at 140...but Morales won't be anything like the old him, and JMM will hurt him badly if they fight so its probably best none of those things happen

Comment

truck yeah

food for my goddamn soul

Comment

A fight that I always wanted to see.

But Morales lost his title at the scales and vacated. It could had been used to sweeten the pot so Marquez can strongly consider the bout.

Also not only Morales has to win but he has to look good. If he just barely gets by there is no point in doing this fight. In the other hand if he looks very good...............

Comment

Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
                Morales, you're a Pimp but Marquez is a Boss. So I'll have to put my money on Marquez. Would be a great fight thought. An all out Legend of Legends Showdown. Let's do this!

I agree....WAR MARQUEZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                  that would be an interesting fight seeing as to how they have combined for 5 losses against pac
                  Both of these guys whooped on Pac too. Morales beat him definitively once, and Marquez pretty much pounded that ass for the majority of 3 fights, at least in my eyes and the eyes of many experts...except some of the judges. Anyways, they have 4 losses combined against Pac, you dumb fuc!k. Go do your homework.

Comment

Originally posted by WindyCity05
                    Lmfao!
                    he's right though

Comment

Only if Morales looks really good against Garcia otherwise Rios is a more appealing fight

Comment

Working...
                      X