Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy I work with unbuttons and loosens his belt in the truck with me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    When I first saw him doing it I wasn't with him and I even made a joke about the other guybgiving him head. I jinxed myself.
    But now you are and this quirk about your new "partner" bothers you and you don't know if you can accept him unless he wants to change to make this work?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      But now you are and this quirk about your new "partner" bothers you and you don't know if you can accept him unless he wants to change to make this work?
      You a*shole. Haha.

Comment

You should just suck that dick to settle the situation.

Comment

Now, the guy has a beer gut but is all that really necessary? When we hop out the truck then he fastens them back. You know how many people stare at us? One time I was at the customers driveway and I dropped something while we're both in the truck. So when I was picked my head up the customer was looking. Then my co-worker gets out and does his routine. He probably thought I was sucking dick. I've hinted about it but I don't want him saying something about his weight. Haha.

I swear one day he's going to have his dick and I'm gonna have to punch him. And he tries to have serious eye to eye conversations in the truck while driving. I can't look at him with his shyt un did. Who does that?
          A real man never worries about what other people think of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
            A real man never worries about what other people think of him.
            Not what they think, how it looks.

Comment

Now, the guy has a beer gut but is all that really necessary? When we hop out the truck then he fastens them back. You know how many people stare at us? One time I was at the customers driveway and I dropped something while we're both in the truck. So when I was picked my head up the customer was looking. Then my co-worker gets out and does his routine. He probably thought I was sucking dick. I've hinted about it but I don't want him saying something about his weight. Haha.

I swear one day he's going to have his dick and I'm gonna have to punch him. And he tries to have serious eye to eye conversations in the truck while driving. I can't look at him with his shyt un did. Who does that?
              It's just your gay fantasies taking over, sucking dick would have never crossed a straight persons mind.

Comment

This made me LMAO !! LOL

Comment

I don't see a problem, I do the same when I eat and I am fit. I do it in front of girls, guys, I don't care. I loosen my belt a little, no big deal!

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    I don't see a problem, I do the same when I eat and I am fit. I do it in front of girls, guys, I don't care. I loosen my belt a little, no big deal!

Yeah man, I do that and don't even wear underwear. HA HA HA.

Comment

next time he does that......

grab his knob and suck on it.

that'll teach him.

Comment

Working...
                      X