Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane arrested for pushing a biitch out a hummer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gucci mane is a straight up badass

Comment

gucci mane is a know softie from everything I hear.

he gonna be in his own cell, no gen pop for dude

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        I'm sorry but when I first heard this I was dyin' laughing because that sounded crazy as ***** and I couldn't believe it when my boy told me. But thats kinda ****ed up. IM PISSED! He'll probably get a year or 2 alone for the violation and then another few months up to another year for the battery. THATS POTENTIALLY 3 YEARS OF NO GUCCI!!!

Damn....hopefully he still drops mixtapes out of jail like he did before for the BURRPRINT 2. Damn...that *****h crazy! haha

Damn...ima miss my his music...

Good for him.

Comment

You think pushing a chick out of a hummer is cool and you want to do it just because Gucci Mane did.

What an impressionable druggehh ******. You're so small-time, I bet you still inhale lighter fuel from those cans because it gives you "a buzz".

Comment

Goodness, Gucci Mane is an ign'ant looking blimp. I bet NatedatPBRAINkid looks just like that that. Meaning, a fat, bummy mess who can't even spell piety let alone ever hope to achieve it...with a crap Nike tee on. Just like his idol.

Comment

gotta love when old white men say mane,,lol

Comment

what a stupid,pathetic ,******ed bastard...but offered to take a woman to breakfast,then once she was in the car tried to buy some ass???wtf is wrong with this ******??

Comment

Waka is the future. Its his time now.

Comment

this nate kid shows his age with his ******ed gucci mane post..gucci is hot garbage and ******ed..dude aint gangsta,hes a trick trying to pay for ass..aint nothing gangsta bout that

Comment

I can see why Nate is such a tool.

He thinks an ice cream cone tatoo on his face is cool.

Are you a virgin Nate? What did you get for your exams?

Comment

Working...
                      X