No announcement yet.

i plan on being arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i plan on being arrested

New Years baby i am letting it all hang out,going to the strip and i am going to party my ass off and no consequence its all out.

Defecate on a cop car's windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Defecate on a cops windshield.
      No need for that,i am not intentionally getting arrested,but if i have enough fun i would not be surprised to wake up in a drunk tank,but whatever i am not scared jail is not sht temporary detox is how i look at it.

Comment

just pack full of blow and have fun in there. have a party in the jail

Comment

Oh its on i am going to have a memorable night,my boys can b#tch out my girl can also,i am getting crazy this year,and i feel i deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            New Years baby i am letting it all hang out,going to the strip and i am going to party my ass off and no consequence its all out.
            Just dont mix that light with the brown, and you'll stay outta the clink. If ya mix the two, I'll western union you some bail money, they except e-points dont they????

Comment

Mark I like you and all bro, but you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Real players just do what they gotta do you know. No need to name a thread like this.

Real players make money and keep it on the low, **** girls and keep it on the low, party and keep it on the low, be smoking drugs and keep it on the low.

Basically, you just keep your head down, do what you gotta do and be unnoticed to the po po, then you be making real money, be ****ing real pu$$y and be partying all day long without being bothered by the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                Mark I like you and all bro, but you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Real players just do what they gotta do you know. No need to name a thread like this.

Real players make money and keep it on the low, **** girls and keep it on the low, party and keep it on the low, be smoking drugs and keep it on the low.

Basically, you just keep your head down, do what you gotta do and be unnoticed to the po po, then you be making real money, be ****ing real pu$$y and be partying all day long without being bothered by the police.
                Them days were over 5 years ago bro,i am a shot shell of the g once was,but i accept that i am almost 30,i am going to have fun at no consequences new years to me thats quite ballsy outta of a dude my age.

Comment

30 aint nothing, I seen 50 year olds hold their game.

Fun isn't no crime, and it isn't hard. People are what gets you into trouble, so don't **** about with the wrong people, but you can still have fun.

I don't know your situation, and I aint speaking like I am the mofo G of all G's, but being arrested isn't something that needs to be done.

Age means nothing, it's who you are, how you behave and how you talk a game that matters.

Comment

Yo pk you missed what i was meaning,i am going to party outside of consequence,i am not idiot i am not planning on jail but if it happens fck it i am a felon anyway you look at it.

Comment

Working...
                    X