No announcement yet.

*NEW Video James Toney Helwani Interview"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by photomane View Post
    I dont like Helwani. The guy is a major jerk...
    Because he's an MMA reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
      Because he's an MMA reporter.
      NO because he cant even take 2 minutes to answer a question about James Toney I asked him. Hes riding on his high horse...

Comment

LOL @ them fighting over the mic

Comment

He pissed him off, made him feel worthless, saying haye and hopkins aint backin you, while the WHOLE MMA community is behind Cortour.. not a nice feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
            I dont like Helwani. The guy is a major jerk...
            I agree, I don't really like the jerkoff either.

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
              LOL @ them fighting over the mic
              Toney's not going to be denied a mic by a pencil necked pansy. Toney could throw a 15% punch and put that guy in a coma, and Toney's not about to take shit from a guy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Met-Rx View Post
                He pissed him off, made him feel worthless, saying haye and hopkins aint backin you, while the WHOLE MMA community is behind Cortour.. not a nice feeling.
                The thing is those guys are potential opponents for Toney, or have been in the past at least. This douche bag by bringing these guys up how he did displayed his own ignorance. He brought up the comments but doesn't know shit about the background. This is why MMA "reporters" should shy away from boxing, unless they know what the fuck they're actually talking about, which 99.9-100% don't.

Comment

Working...
                X