Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Is Just Pathetic and Scared of Manny, Period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
    Floyd needs to retire. He’ll never grow the stones to fight Pacman, because he knows he’ll lose his 0. Pac has agreed to 14 days and 50/50. That’s fair. He’s as big of a draw as Floyd… just don’t ask Floyd that. After all, to Floyd, he’s the greatest ever. He invented the wheel. He created the earth in 5 days. He’s the reason for everything. Just ask him.
    First it was drug testing now it's a 60/40 split. What next?

Comment

I agree 100% with topic starter.
      Floyd is scared ****less about Pacman, that why he demands extra drug test.

Only *****s disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
        Floyd needs to retire. He’ll never grow the stones to fight Pacman, because he knows he’ll lose his 0. Pac has agreed to 14 days and 50/50. That’s fair. He’s as big of a draw as Floyd… just don’t ask Floyd that. After all, to Floyd, he’s the greatest ever. He invented the wheel. He created the earth in 5 days. He’s the reason for everything. Just ask him.

Floyd created Chuck Norris and can count to infinity even faster than Chuck can, even with that stutter.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          First it was drug testing now it's a 60/40 split. What next?

Floyd will provide the socks and demand that Freddie only be in the corner every two rounds.

Comment

yo do realize that manny wont break a million buys again without floyd. he'll probably do another 700,000 buys. i know the common defence to these facts are manny doesnt fight for money he fights for pride but at the end of the day pride doesnt fuel his political ambitions and put food in his childrens mouths money does. now manny can make great monney fighting a couple more fights for less than 10 milli but why he wants to pursue the politics and hes in his 30s. fight floyd once and retire or maybe comeback and shut marquez up. what im getting at is that if they break and fight other fights again floyd will still outsell manny and the demand even more money and at that point **** it. fact is if any of us were floyd right now we would be demanding more money as well. why because numbers dont lie the same logic manny used against hatton when he flipped the contract one last time for a greater share. why did he do that because he produces more than hatton did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              yo do realize that manny wont break a million buys again without floyd. he'll probably do another 700,000 buys. i know the common defence to these facts are manny doesnt fight for money he fights for pride but at the end of the day pride doesnt fuel his political ambitions and put food in his childrens mouths money does. now manny can make great monney fighting a couple more fights for less than 10 milli but why he wants to pursue the politics and hes in his 30s. fight floyd once and retire or maybe comeback and shut marquez up. what im getting at is that if they break and fight other fights again floyd will still outsell manny and the demand even more money and at that point **** it. fact is if any of us were floyd right now we would be demanding more money as well. why because numbers dont lie the same logic manny used against hatton when he flipped the contract one last time for a greater share. why did he do that because he produces more than hatton did.
              Yes, Floyd sells more ppv (also due to opponents, can't compare clottey to mosley)... but pacquiao is the worldwide star and more accomplished fighter/resume.. Fighter of the decade. You put floyd vs clottey, he would not sell close to a mil, maybe as much as pacquiao. It takes two and without manny floyd doesn't have a chance to make a career high pay day and vice versa with manny.

50/50 vs manny is more than 70/30 or even 80/20 vs anyone else. Theres are reason Uncle Roger was saying that this fight is going to happen.. it's the MONEY.

Comment

Do you think boxing fans really care what the PPV numbers are?

I personally don't care if he gets 15 buys,

if Mannys fighting, I'm watching. Hes a balls to the wall fighter that provides high action fights.

Comment

if the roles were reversed and manny outsold floyd by double he would ask for a bigger cut by right and if floyd rejected all of you pacfanatics would say hes duckling and manny is right. their is business involved in this. please for one second look beyond favortism and look at these facts objectively.

Comment

if the roles were reversed and manny outsold floyd by double he would ask for a bigger cut by right and if floyd rejected all of you pacfanatics would say hes duckling and manny is right. their is business involved in this. please for one second look beyond favortism and look at these facts objectively.

Just cause I want to see this fight happen and think these fighters deserve a fair split 50/50 .. favoritism? LOL! just stop man..

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                      Just cause I want to see this fight happen and think these fighters deserve a fair split 50/50 .. favoritism? LOL! just stop man..
                      50/50 is favoritism like 2000 to 2010 is a decade.

***** math never fails!

Comment

Working...
                      X