Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd Mayweather - "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    When did I talk about Floyd's personal life?

You just basically categorized us all with that comment, you didn't direct it towards the little kids who do that on this forum.
    was not talking about you. But i find it funny how people get upset about something like this and then go do the same thing and think that its cool

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
      Will you admit Floyd is a douchebag without an ounce of class?
      i'll admit that floyd is going to beat shane's ass in the ring---that's all that matters to me---you little vaginas can cry and moan and wimper over a statment he made, and come up with another thousand reasons why you hate him and it won't mean anything to me, because i don't care about anything but the fight itself---

you guys crack me up on here really---how can you criticize floyd for saying what he said, when you take time out of your day to turn on your computers, log on to this forum and call him a *****, talk about his irs problems, criticize his fighting style, call his father a crackhead, and then get made when he makes a statement, which is his God given right-----you guys are no different from him in that case----a bunch of hypocrites---you can't judge a man when you, yourself say things personal about him, i don't care if it's on tv or not---in a forum online or not----

if you want me to admit he's a douchebag, then you admit you're a douchebag also----

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        LOL @ 'its his right to bring up Shane's personal ****'

you *****s have got to be most ******ed group of fans in the history of sports
        it's his right as far as him having freedom of speech---yeah, that's a right--we all have that right---you just made yourself look retarted with this statement too-----how is that lol? floyd mayweather has a mouth, he has the ability to talk, whether you like it or not, that's your opinion and right--just like it's his right to say what's on his mind--no matter how morally wrong it seems to you fools---and i'm far from retarted---this is a boxing forum, i talk about boxing---not statements---like you and the rest of the people on here crying like little toddlers over something floyd said----

yet, laugh and make posts about his irs ordeal---when you don't know what the truth is---did you not bash floyd for his tax stuff? i believe you did mak---

what makes you different from him----it's blind hatred towards him on your parts---you bash floyd for anything, but praise things that happens to him personally----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          it's his right as far as him having freedom of speech---yeah, that's a right--we all have that right---you just made yourself look retarted with this statement too-----how is that lol? floyd mayweather has a mouth, he has the ability to talk, whether you like it or not, that's your opinion and right--just like it's his right to say what's on his mind--no matter how morally wrong it seems to you fools---and i'm far from retarted---this is a boxing forum, i talk about boxing---not statements---like you and the rest of the people on here crying like little toddlers over something floyd said----

yet, laugh and make posts about his irs ordeal---when you don't know what the truth is---did you not bash floyd for his tax stuff? i believe you did mak---

what makes you different from him----it's blind hatred towards him on your parts---you bash floyd for anything, but praise things that happens to him personally----

oh lord...and another teary rant defending Floyd

Comment

Everybody complaining about Floyd talking about Shanes personal life are the same EXACT people talking about Floyds personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              i'll admit that floyd is going to beat shane's ass in the ring---that's all that matters to me---you little vaginas can cry and moan and wimper over a statment he made, and come up with another thousand reasons why you hate him and it won't mean anything to me, because i don't care about anything but the fight itself---
              -
              Yeah yeah, i've heard that rap a million times. I just wanted to hear from a fans point of view about his personality. Your refusal to answer the question tells me what I need to know though.

Comment

Even if people are talking about Mayweather Jr.'s personal life. I've never heard Mosley attack Mayweather Jr.'s personal life relating to his family. Maybe Mosley cracked IRS jokes or some ****, but never anything family related.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  Even if people are talking about Mayweather Jr.'s personal life. I've never heard Mosley attack Mayweather Jr.'s personal life relating to his family. Maybe Mosley cracked IRS jokes or some ****, but never anything family related.
                  Nothing family related?

Crackhead?

Ignorant?

Ghetto?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Nothing family related?

Crackhead?

Ignorant?

Ghetto?
                    Mosley has said that? Show me the videos, because I never seen that. Wow, maybe Mosley isn't all that good of a guy as I thought he was. He has said those comments?

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
                      Yeah yeah, i've heard that rap a million times. I just wanted to hear from a fans point of view about his personality. Your refusal to answer the question tells me what I need to know though.
                      well, now you're hearing it a million and 1 times----how would i have an opinion about his personality when i dont' even know him personally---i've never met him or been around him---happy now---i answered the question---i tell you, you people on here get so emotionally derailed over floyd's words---it's like he attacked you in the streets or something----stop whining---

he didn't make the statement towards you did he? man, chill the **** out---

Comment

Working...
                      X