Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell did De La Hoya take Pacquiao's punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac was sitting down on those punches in the last couple of rounds till the stoppage because DLH was letting himself get bullied against the ropes

Comment

man i wish DLH woulda come out for that next round....

Comment

pac's not that devastating of a puncher at 147. sharp, quick and accurate, but he aint pulling a hatton on anyone at 147, especially WWs with great chins.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          pac's not that devastating of a puncher at 147. sharp, quick and accurate, but he aint pulling a hatton on anyone at 147, especially WWs with great chins.
          I actually think he is a devastating puncher at 147 mostly because of his unreal speed though. Clottey has taken punches from the biggest and strongest men in the division yet was very cautious of pacquiaos power

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
            I actually think he is a devastating puncher at 147 mostly because of his unreal speed though. Clottey has taken punches from the biggest and strongest men in the division yet was very cautious of pacquiaos power
            nah he's not, that's why his focus is on speed, combos and accumulation. hes not a devastating puncher at 147.
            if he was a great puncher at 147 you'd see more 1-2's and single power shots.

Comment

He used to fight exactly like that because his power held while climbing up in weight

Freddy taught him how to box now

Comment

Working...
              X