How flashy is your Ring entrance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How flashy is your Ring entrance?

Photobucket

I was watching clips from this last Japan max when I came across Nagashima’s ring walk. Nagashima is into cosplay, a huge subculture in Japan. Screw it man… his fighting wasn’t memorable at least his ring entrance was.

Japanese Otaku Kickboxer challenges K-1 WORLD MAX
    Uploaded by BOXEN99..

I appreciate it when these guys get out there and do their thing. Not only are they going out there to throw down, but they’re putting on a show. I know I would have the sack or the personality to enter a ring like these guys.

I think these two guys stick out in my mind as the craziest ring entrances. Prince Nasseem was someone I was a closet fan of. His **** talking and swagger are things I dislike about athletes.
    That being said he was so far out there… that it was tough for me not to appreciate it

I remember watching this fight… I remember I was laughing my ass off. Especially when he KO’d the skull. It’s so over the top, camp whatever that It’s one that I’ll always remember.

Genki Sudo, I think this dude is a P-I-M-P. By far my favorite when it comes to insane ring entrances. Ok, I’ll get off his nuts now… I think he’s easily got the craziest ring entrance out of any fighter not in professional wrestling.

Of all the Thai Nak Muay Ramba M-16 (one of my favs) he might actually have the most colourful ring entrance. This obviously isn’t part of Nak Muay culture in Thailand, but I know most of them love fighting abroad and it shows. They get to play, and put on a show.

I'd come out to the Ruff Ryders anthem in a low rider.

Comment

The entrance to my ring is pretty flashy.

Comment

Working...
      X