Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto lost to PAC due to weight drain and a lack of a good trainer....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormfroe View Post
    ironic.

you're not even a fan of pac or cotto. yet here you are yelping the same stance you have against the guy, it would have been understandable if its a PBF thread.
    you didnt even get the substance of the matter. that yes its a CW but would the outcome been different if there were no CW between cotto and pac?
    you're not scaring nobody mano, this is just a boxing forum.
    its safe to say a pac fanatic troll hit a nerve and made you what you are now as a poster. you need to spend more than just a life time of studyng the inner workings of a fighter with the kind of posts you have.
    run a long now... before the rest of the pac fanatics have a go at you.
    Go through my history , Ive been debating and standing againsnt Mannys CWS ever since he started to manipulate them , Im not a Cotto fan or a ODH fan or a Margo fan , and I dont think Pac is on drugs , I believe he has won his biggest fights because of placing handicaps on the opponents , every fight he is proving it , if they wanna keep debating it with their childish crap then I will keep pounding them with FACT they cant beat .

Of course the out come would be different , if the CW did actually drain Cotto , what evidence do we have ?

Cotto said publicly , ' I will never sacrifice my body like that for another boxer "

Now , as you stated Im not a Cotto fan , but guess what I believe he is a very proud honourable man and nobody will convince me he lied !

He also said he was pressured by Arum to agree to the fight .

Now , if you realize that 2 lb can truly degrade an athlete , you got to ask the question , why did Manny want the 2lb or he WONT fight ?

I know why !!!!

Comment

tis possible

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
        Look in the mirror? Smh at that reply.

Youre either 12 years, gay, or both.

Seriously who talks like that?
        Seriously who comes as the cheer leader for a kid as you have , you cant debate a single thing I write , yet you mouth off backing up a kid fanboy who sends dirty pms to people and brags about having green K , are you serious lol,,

No problems buddy I know exactly where your coming from .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Im not a Cotto fan
          And you're literally in every single Cotto thread spewing BS nonsense about CW this and that. You really need to get slapped. You're a level 3 Floyd apologist, the worst kind.

Comment

I've always said that too. He had a garbage trainer & was drained. To many fan boys on this site thou that the only names they know are PAC the guy that takes vacations. So they won't admit it or see it. Cotto with Pedro Diaz at an actual boxing weight division beats PAC & gives anybody at 147,154& 160 problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Seriously who comes as the cheer leader for a kid as you have , you cant debate a single thing I write , yet you mouth off backing up a kid fanboy who sends dirty pms to people and brags about having green K , are you serious lol,,

No problems buddy I know exactly where your coming from .
              cheerleading for a kid? WTF are you talking about? I simply read your replies, called you a ****in moron, and kept it moving. You seem like someone who is mental and off of their meds.

FWIW there is no point of debating what you wrote as it was idiotic to begin with.

Comment

cotto lost move on , cant believe some fans have a hard time dealing with it , fight was not even close

Comment

Originally posted by kingjosh View Post
                  Why dont people realize this? Cotto was so wobbly and barely could take a shot. Lets say we ignore the simple fact that her was weight drained Please tell me who the hell Santiago was? I feel as is the deck was stacked against this guy.......

Watch the tape and listen to the instructions? Imagine PAC entering the biggest fight of his life, and instead of having Roach, he has Buboy....
                  Please tell me how you think the Pacquiao vs. Cotto fight would have gone if the weight limit had been 147 pounds and Cotto had been trained by the trainer he has now?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Please tell me how you think the Pacquiao vs. Cotto fight would have gone if the weight limit had been 147 pounds and Cotto had been trained by the trainer he has now?
                    the same way.

I've been following Cotto for a long time, and he looked good early on.

I really wish someone could tell me a fight in which Cotto looked sharper than he did in rounds 1-3 against Manny. His jab was working beautifully, his power was there as was his time and body work.

Then when Manny started to give him angles and he felt Pacquiao's power it was a wrap.

Even in the Foreman fight (Stewart training him) as well as Mayorga and Margarito fight (with his new trainer) he was making the same mistakes that got his @ss torched against Manny.

I think he get's UD and beaten badly by Manny in a rematch, however Manny won't TKO him.

It will having nothing to do with a lack of a CW, but due to Manny losing his fire and being past his prime.
                    Last edited by Khalid X; 09-04-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                      Does anyone else just do a massive facepalm every time this guy posts? He's so repulsive. It's like he's trying his hardest to look like he's credible but he's blinded by ignorance, and I want to teach him how to use proper punctuation.
                      ya, it hurts my mind so strongly to read his posts i want to knock him out lol

Comment

Working...
                      X