Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi is Confident: I Plan To Dominate Lora!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi is Confident: I Plan To Dominate Lora!

Former IBF junior welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (29-4, 6KOs) is ready to make a statement on the Bernard Hopkins-Chad Dawson undercard on October 15th at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Malignaggi will face Orlando Lora (28-1-1, 19KOs) in the opening fight of the Hopkins-Dawson HBO pay-per-view. The former champion, now a welterweight contender, plans to dominate Lora from start to finish.

[Click Here To Read More]

I am confident - no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
      haha indeed mr roach, indeed good sir! i agree! ZERO, ZERO PHUCKS ARE GIVEN!!!

Comment

Where is Paulie training now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
          Paulie's Grandma cares!

To be fair to Paulie, he is right, Lora hasn't fought at world class level. Fortunately for Lora, that's not about to change as Paulie is not world class.

Comment

Another forgettable fight in the making... and in PPV no less!

Paulie is a great entertainer (pre-fights) a good fighter and a humongous cry baby in the post conference (if he loses).

In a sport of "CRY BABIES" is seems that the ones that cry the loudest, complain the more and go into tantrum fits whenever this don't go their way, are the ones that are getting all the media attention. Therefore, these are the reason why we keep reading about Paulie "I can't hit if my life dependent on it" even when fighting in a sub-par, overtly expensive PPV card, that lacks an exciting fighter.

YES... if all goes according to plan, Paulie will win a boring 12UD, and after the fight he will profess how he is ready for the big names, feels fantastic and finally he has found the right trainer for his style..... HOWEVER, if he loses or looks bad, then we will hear how the judges, promoter, fans, commentator and referee were all against him!!!!!

I'll read about it... because I'm not buying this Puppy Per View!

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              Where is Paulie training now?
              Last I heard he was training at Wild Card. . . I know it's funny after all the shyt Roach talked about him. . lol paulie just wanted to be part of the cool kids. . .

im sure he trains in new york some too, that's where he bee's living.

Comment

anyone know a good malignaggi knockouts highlight?

Comment

you are not a boxing fan if you don't appreciate what paulie malignaggi brings to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    you are not a boxing fan if you don't appreciate what paulie malignaggi brings to the sport.
                    Lol wut a pair of pillow fists, a big mouth, obnoxious guido attitude, flamboyant haircuts? haha nah. . .

BODY MOVIN! HAIL! IF you insist, I must agree with you good sir. . . Malignaggi does have the heart of a lion, and a strong chin, and pretty nice boxing skills. He has a very good jab, I'll give him that - he shoots it up perfectly from the waist. . . To get as far as he did with no power, says something. .

WHATEVER BODY MOVING SAYS = TRUTH. . . for this is the exposer of all that is untrue and lies. . .

Comment

Working...
                    X