Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why death penalty should be applied indiscriminately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know why i watched that, but i did. i don't think he stomped the kid's head as much as he stomped his arms and hand. i really think the kid would have died if that were the case. this man should be in prison either way.

some thoughts:

some people walked / rode scooters past them without even slowing their pace. i hope that's not typical chinese behavior. i hope those people are identified and shunned.

nobody approached the kid when he was on the ground. a group of men rolled up, and only a few chased dude down. a group of women rolled up, and in the portion of the video i saw, they didn't even go to the boy.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i don't know why i watched that, but i did. i don't think he stomped the kid's head as much as he stomped his arms and hand. i really think the kid would have died if that were the case. this man should be in prison either way.

some thoughts:

some people walked / rode scooters past them without even slowing their pace. i hope that's not typical chinese behavior. i hope those people are identified and shunned.

nobody approached the kid when he was on the ground. a group of men rolled up, and only a few chased dude down. a group of women rolled up, and in the portion of the video i saw, they didn't even go to the boy.
      There was a video a while back of a Chinese kid being ran over and nobody stopped to help and the kid ended up getting ran over again.

Comment

just read the first four paragraphs and literally got sick to my stomach, I didn't watch the video and won't

fcuk prison fcuk a fair trial and fcuk his human rights he deserves 8 hollow points in the skull and fcuk anyone who disagrees with this

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          There was a video a while back of a Chinese kid being ran over and nobody stopped to help and the kid ended up getting ran over again.
          I've seen that video, it haunts me to this day

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            just read the first four paragraphs and literally got sick to my stomach, I didn't watch the video and won't

fcuk prison fcuk a fair trial and fcuk his human rights he deserves 8 hollow points in the skull and fcuk anyone who disagrees with this
            How American of you Jose

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

some thoughts:

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Unfortunately, this seems to be a Chinese phenomenon in their society, how it has turned out in their urban areas at least - people don't help or aid in any way in such scenarios. Their society has become this way - cold, cynical, self sufficient, etc. You don't help in this situation, you move on with your own business.

Btw, no way I am watching that crap, no fucking way (mods please delete the thread).

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                How American of you Jose
                more like how fatherly of me

I'm gonna try to watch the video, maybe the baby started the fight and deserved what he got then maybe the nice guy that was walking by was just defending himself from the two year old and does deserve a fair trial

here's a picture of him

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  more like how fatherly of me

I'm gonna try to watch the video, maybe the baby started the fight and deserved what he got then maybe the nice guy that was walking by was just defending himself from the two year old and does deserve a fair trial

here's a picture of him

Well the constitution says he does, so lets not ever cite the second amendment as a reason that you should be allowed to have guns because you clearly dont follow it.

Anyway what happened was very said indeed, but the man was very mentally ill and we do not kill the sick.

Comment

I never watched these type of videos and rarely do I even enter threads like these. Yeah dude is mentally ill for the worse put em down.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Well the constitution says he does, so lets not ever cite the second amendment as a reason that you should be allowed to have guns because you clearly dont follow it.

Anyway what happened was very said indeed, but the man was very mentally ill and we do not kill the sick.
                      that's right we treat them like the victim, feel sorry and release them back into the streets and repeat the process again when they commit another crime

the Constitution lol ask any father if they would careless what it says if God forbid something similar would happen to their child

Comment

Working...
                      X