No announcement yet.

Abner Mares hires Virgil Hunter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abner Mares hires Virgil Hunter?

That be the dumbest thing he can every do, smh. Good bye to your career Mares and prepared to get molested by hunter at some point while he whispers you sweet nothings.

Comment

Ew dude

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Abner either loses his next fight against a world class fighter, or struggles badly with what should have been a tuneup. It's the Hunter way of doing things.

Comment

steve kim hates andre ward. same with gabe montoya. they go out of their ways to discredit him.

i'm guessing that ward snubbed them somewhere in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
            That be the dumbest thing he can every do, smh. Good bye to your career Mares and prepared to get molested by hunter at some point while he whispers you sweet nothings.

Comment

i want you off those damn ropes.
              i need intelligence!

breath. *makes a creepy heavy breathing sound*
              again!

Comment

Don't know why every body hates Virgil. I mean all the fighters that come to him already suck. I'm sure he can do something with abner

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Don't know why every body hates Virgil. I mean all the fighters that come to him already suck. I'm sure he can do something with abner
                  Yeah, but they go to him to improve. Good coaches improve fighters, see Robert Garcia and Maidana. I don't know about Hunter yet, time will tell. This doesn't sound like a complimentary pairing tho.

Comment

I don't like this pairing at all. Mares' confidence appears to be shaken. Since he likely wouldn't go back with Nacho (#1 option), I would've liked to see Mares work with Joel Diaz.

Comment

Working...
                    X