Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel pity for celebrities who get detroyed by drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone who gets destroyed by drugs. I'm not as big of an a sshole as the rest of you.
    Why? It's a choice.

Would you feel sorry for someone who chose to molest children and ended up in jail?

Comment

I have no sympathy in my heart whatsoever for ******s who willingly experiment with drugs that are known to be highly addictive.

What little sympathy I do have is reserved for the innocent.

Comment

people who get into drug addiction usually are trying to ecsape the pain of some trauma in their past, for example remembering choking on her father's penis when she was 3 years old, and find out too late the chemicals they're using to forget only put them in deeper bondage. of course i feel sorry for them

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I have no sympathy in my heart whatsoever for ******s who willingly experiment with drugs that are known to be highly addictive.

What little sympathy I do have is reserved for the innocent.
          Only kids are innocent brother. The rest of us just try to learn from our mistakes Atleast most of us..

Comment

Ehhh, I see what you're saying, but I don't think it's that cut and dry, Pat.

Hypothetically speaking, who would you have more sympathy for : A child soldier who has been trained to kill, or his innocent villager target whose only crime was being caught in his crosshairs?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              people who get into drug addiction usually are trying to ecsape the pain of some trauma in their past, for example remembering choking on her father's penis when she was 3 years old, and find out too late the chemicals they're using to forget only put them in deeper bondage. of course i feel sorry for them
              This is very true and on point, as well. Addiction of any kind (no matter the substance or activity) is typically a means of escape for the soon-to-be addicted. Personally, you and I both have known the type.

So on that level, I suppose most "normal" people would feel at least a slight sense of sympathy for the addict in knowing that their addiction is their only means of escape, but I'm not one of those people.

Plenty of people on this planet deal with a grim reality every waking day of their life and find a way to deal with it without turning into an addict.

Comment

Ehhh, I see what you're saying, but I don't think it's that cut and dry, Pat.

Hypothetically speaking, who would you have more sympathy for : A child soldier who has been trained to kill, or his innocent villager target whose only crime was being caught in his crosshairs?
                Kid is a victim of his enviroment and don't know no better. Can you really hold that against him? A lot of times that can be said for most except repeat offenders. most deserve a 2nd chance - yes or no?

Villager may also have done something else his life. Unless you're mother theressa you're hardly innocent. And I even doubt Theressa never craved some cock or pussy or did a bad thing or two.

Comment

There's also the "celebrity factor", which is what this thread is actually about : Celebrities who piss away a life or career in pursuit of the next high, not the average person who is so miserable that he/she becomes dependant on an illicit substance to make it through the day.

And in regards to celebrity addiction, I feel even less sympathy, if that's even possible. Forget that redundant "celebrities are just like us" bull****, too. Genetically? Duh. But unlike most human beings on this planet they're in the very unique position of being wealthy enough (and famous enough) to get themselves whatever help they could possibly need.

I LOL @ people with millions in the bank who are morally and emotionally bankrupt, because it's such a hilariously paradoxical existence.

Comment

There's also the "celebrity factor", which is what this thread is actually about : Celebrities who piss away a life or career in pursuit of the next high, not the average person who is so miserable that he/she becomes dependant on an illicit substance to make it through the day.

And in regards to celebrity addiction, I feel even less sympathy, if that's even possible. Forget that redundant "celebrities are just like us" bull****, too. Genetically? Duh. But unlike most human beings on this planet they're in the very unique position of being wealthy enough (and famous enough) to get themselves whatever help they could possibly need.

I LOL @ people with millions in the bank who are morally and emotionally bankrupt, because it's such a hilariously paradoxical existence.
                    lol, that a fair point Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Kid is a victim of his enviroment and don't know no better. Can you really hold that against him? A lot of times that can be said for most except repeat offenders. most deserve a 2nd chance - yes or no?

Villager may also have done something else his life. Unless you're mother theressa you're hardly innocent. And I even doubt Theressa never craved some cock or pussy or did a bad thing or two.
                      Fair enough : There's definitely an element of sympathy from me whenever it comes to a child soldier, afterall, at one point in time, he was just an innocent child like the rest of us start out as.

Most repeat offenders? Ehh, I'm very selective with dishing out my sympathies or feeling that someone deserves a second chance. With me, it really depends on the crime. Caught for possession? Absolutely, do all you can to rehab that dude and help him turn his life around. Child molester or rapist? Crucify the bastard upside down and slowly lower him into a vat of sulfuric acid.

Mother Theressa is a bad example of a saintly existence, though. Well, if you're familiar with her work with the sick and dying, I mean.

There are plenty of books out there that document what a **** she and her organization were to the afflicted, but for those with a shorter attention span, Penn and Teller did a fairly comprehensive half hour episode of "Bull****" on her misdeeds.

Comment

Working...
                      X