No announcement yet.

internet speed pissing contest!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    I got 24/3 with U-Verse. I love it. It's never been down in close to a year and I'd have to spend a lot more money to get a little faster connection from Comcast (which is probably less reliable).

You are a lucky bastard with Fios Frogs. That's the best ISP in the US.
    agree.

i was with comcast for 10 yrs prior to my switch to fios and fios BLOWS them out of the water.

and it's not just the product but in terms of overall customer satisfaction as well.

i'm one happy camper.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        agree.

i was with comcast for 10 yrs prior to my switch to fios and fios BLOWS them out of the water.

and it's not just the product but in terms of overall customer satisfaction as well.

i'm one happy camper.
        Yeah I can't complain with U-Verse either. I get the speeds I pay for and it doesn't go down. What more can I ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          Yeah I can't complain with U-Verse either. I get the speeds I pay for and it doesn't go down. What more can I ask for?
          i hear ya.

what's u-verse btw?

is it local where you are?

Comment

Can my **** be faster. Tell me how.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post

Can my **** be faster. Tell me how.
              it's your carrier. not because they suck but you're probably capped.

Comment

it's your carrier. not because they suck but you're probably capped.
                What is capped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                  What is capped.
                  different internet speed packages depending on what you're willing to pay.

like my result is based on a 25 download/15 upload cap.

i just upgraded to 35/35 today and will see my speeds jump some more on monday(so i was told).

edit - i'll post my speeds on monday to see whether it improved significantly.
                  Last edited by Frogs!; 03-05-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

different internet speed packages depending on what you're willing to pay.

like my result is based on a 25 download/15 upload cap.

i just upgraded to 35/35 today and will see my speeds jump some more on monday(so i was told).

edit - i'll post my speeds on monday to see whether it improved significantly.
                    Well I was told this was the fastest internet comcast offers. And if its not its fine.

I download movies and my ps3 doesnt lag. So I guess Im happy.

And your right, comcast customer service is not the best service. But oh well. Its better than signing a contract with att. And their adjustment fees.

Comment

Frogs I use Verizon over here in North Jersey too, but we don't have FIOS so the speed compared to what you posted is about half of that if not more. Do you have the package high speed and telephone and how much is it costing you

Comment

Working...
                      X