Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the **** can you Pacquiao fans support this choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    i guess you rather pac go on vacation to beat on the mother of his children and poke rent-a-cops in the face?
    stop pulling counters and start pulling Floyd's **** out of your mouth, this is a topic about Manny VS Shane, keep it in topic...

as for the thread starter, I don't think it's a bad fight, I think that under the circumstances a 3rd bout with Juan Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao would be a waste at 147, not necessarily a waste but it would be unfair to Marquez, unfair that when Manny needs a catch weight he gets one but he's not willing to show the same respect to his opponent. he's acting like he is bigger than Boxing and he is not I don't care what elections he won he is still just a fighter in my eyes and to anyone else who has any respect at all for Boxing past or present. great fight but sabotage like circumstances makes me not really sweat the fact that this fight didn't come threw..

Andre Berto is far too young, Pacquiao can beat Berto by experience alone. Andre needs time to get better, I could see Andre unifying the other titles and then going for Pacquiao, after Zaveck and Senchenko then we can talk about Berto-Pacquiao if Manny is still fighting but as of this very second it wouldn't be a good idea to match Berto against Manny, he needs more time to unfold and realize his full potential before taking on such a difficult fight

The ONLY other guy left is Shane and Shane is not a bad name. in my opinion he beat Mora, I guess the draw was payback for Shane beating down Margarito because I didn't see a draw in that fight. before that fight he lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr but before then he was the feared Welterweight Champion Shane Mosley who nobody wanted to fight, even though he is not a champion right now he should still be looked to as the same type of threat because in his last fight he had a draw with a full fledged MIDDLEWEIGHT, it was the wrong type of fight for him but Shane being who he is took the fight and showed his determination to fight, this is a good fight and will end up being a lot more competitive than you think due to Manny's style, he wont do what Floyd did he will actually be there to get hit

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      I don't like the fight not one bit, but it's better than Mayweather vs Josie or Mayweather vs Security Guard.
      why don't you take Mayweather out of your favorite fighters list then? if you're going to hate on him then at least be a real hater don't be half ass and even though you calling him names and dissing him still have him listed as one of your current favorites

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
        why don't you take Mayweather out of your favorite fighters list then? if you're going to hate on him then at least be a real hater don't be half ass and even though you calling him names and dissing him still have him listed as one of your current favorites
        You obviously missed the point..

Comment

Working...
        X