Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****, I just read on ESPN that Valero may have been MURDERED in his cell by the COPS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by htown_texan View Post
    if this is true, could his story about being chased by people hold any weight?
    im pretty sure he was telling the truth

Comment

Here is an ESPN link on it: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5187580

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
        U got any link bro??

Put it on spotcenter and it will go across the bottom.....

Comment

Thank you, I want a real investigation on him. The **** they reported was faulty like the san andreas.

Comment

They would have had to beat him unconcious to get the noose round his neck, wouldnt there be evidence of this?

Comment

the ONLY thing that had me kinda-sorta doubting a suicide is the picture of his family in his mouth.

seems like something that somebody would make sure u saw before killing u.

Comment

Edwin Valero's body exhumed in Venezuela

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Venezuelan authorities have exhumed the body of former boxer Edwin Valero to dispel lingering doubts regarding his death.

Prosecutor Jesus Belucchi says two of the boxer's relatives requested the exhumation because they suspect that Valero may have not committed suicide.

Police say the former WBA super featherweight and WBC lightweight champion hanged himself inside a jail cell on April 19, a day after the boxer was arrested in the stabbing death of his 24-year-old wife.

But Edward and Luis Valero requested the exhumation and a forensic investigation to determine the cause of their sibling's death. They suspect he could have been strangled by police who took him into custody.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...06376651_x.htm

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  Crazy ****, what's the sudden evidence for this I wonder??
                  it doesnt take CSI investigator to figure out he was murdered..

Comment

Oh no a man that killed his wife, may have been killed in return.

Until prove other wise thats all this is to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                      Put it on spotcenter and it will go across the bottom.....
                      Is this a tv channel? have they got a website? im not in the states. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X