Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bright Idea: How About Pacquiao vs. Mosley on March 13!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright Idea: How About Pacquiao vs. Mosley on March 13!

This idea assumes Floyd does not sign the contract.

How about they pay Clottey step aside money and have Mosley fight PacMan in Dallas on March 13?

If Floyd ducks, it would seem that this fight could be made quickly. Mosley is ready. Pacquiao is ready. I'm sure the public is ready. I say Pacquiao vs. Mosley should be on!

Pac-Mosley then Mayweather-Clottey would be better for both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Floid Fan View Post
      This idea assumes Floyd does not sign the contract.

How about they pay Clottey step aside money and have Mosley fight PacMan in Dallas on March 13?

If Floyd ducks, it would seem that this fight could be made quickly. Mosley is ready. Pacquiao is ready. I'm sure the public is ready. I say Pacquiao vs. Mosley should be on!
      Although that is a great fight pac and shane but it would be disrespectful to Clottey. Floyd should sign the contract.

Comment

Now we're just imagining the impossible. Isn't the fight just a month away?

Comment

That would be awesome. Especially seeing the *****s that are currently slamming Clottey as an opponent for Pac do a complete reversal if Floyd picks him up.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
            Now we're just imagining the impossible. Isn't the fight just a month away?
            6 weeks.

considering mosley was in fighting shape a few weeks ago , 6 weeks is doable.

Comment

Also to consider is that Pacquiao/Mosley is for the Ring Title!!!

The Ring Title is given only if the no.1 and no.2 contenders fight each other.

Comment

Not gonna happen,, delahoya and arum putting themselves aside knowing most PPV buyers actually go online and post actively. I don't think so.

Comment

****ta,, i would love for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                    ****ta,, i would love for that to happen.
                    If Floyd does not sign, it's the only fight that makes sense. No.1 vs. No.2.

No more arguments like, "Shane beat Margarito therefore he's the real champ" "But Pacquiao beat Cotto who beat Shane therefore he's the real champ" "But Cotto beat Shane before Shane beat Cotto" "But that was before Margarito beat Cotto that Shane lost to Cotto" "But Margarito cheated Cotto that's why he won" "But Margarito lost to Shane despite cheating and he beat Cotto who beat Shane but Pacquiao beat Cotto who beat Shane who beat Margarito who beat Cotto but cheated"

You know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X