Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto... fight of the decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    what kind of bird is the girl in your avatar holding?
    A parakeet

Ttt!

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
      Flash knockdown? Ortiz got up literally drooling. He was standing on rubber legs and trying to avoid getting hit with another big shot. The ref was in position to stop the fight when Ortiz landed the two hooks that put Berto down. That wasn't a flash knockdown either, Berto was going all out on Ortiz and you can see the first hook stopped him in his tracks and the next hurt him enough to go down
      EXACTLY this.

Ortiz showed amazing heart getting up from a KO shot. Some people hate on fights just to hate.

Comment

Ortiz was in hot water for a brief period in the 6th round. Outside of that he dominated this fight. Handedly.

Comment

First 6 rounds were great.

Comment

who would have thought 2 journeymen would put on the fight of the decade

Comment

One of my favorite fights in recent memory, not FOTD, but a great fight, a great war. This was when I was strapped tightly into a first class seat on the Berto Bandwagon. Boy did he end up disappointing me by becoming the gatekeeper...

Comment

it's not even the best fight of that year, this is the best fight of 2011

****sawan Porpramook Vs Akira Yaegashi 2011-10-24 oleh tiguidou421

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                  X