No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Angry at Robbery Claims, Promises To KO Angkotta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce Angry at Robbery Claims, Promises To KO Angkotta

Former champion Jorge "El Travieso" Arce is motivated and his adrenaline is sky high after Indonesian Angky Angkotta claimed a robbery in their first meeting. They collide for the second time on Saturday in Mazatlans, Mexico for the vacant bantamweight title of the World Boxing Organization (WBO). In the first bout, Angkotta suffered a bad cut after a clash of heads in the seventh round and the fight was stopped. Arce won a technical decision, which Angkotta feels should have went his way.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former champion Jorge "El Travieso" Arce is motivated and his adrenaline is sky high after Indonesian Angky Angkotta claimed a robbery in their first meeting. They collide for the second time on Saturday in Mazatlans, Mexico for the vacant bantamweight title of the World Boxing Organization (WBO). In the first bout, Angkotta suffered a bad cut after a clash of heads in the seventh round and the fight was stopped. Arce won a technical decision, which Angkotta feels should have went his way.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I have to admit I hope I see it

Comment

don't worry about the haters arce! keep doing your thing brother! you are a warrior!

Comment

Damn! Arce went all Pacquiao on his ass,lmao....guess he didn't learn from the last fight two weeks ago.

Comment

Sulaiman another Mexican said that Arce's one title is just an international belt and is not considered a world title.

Comment

Arce is moving away from Donaire's warpath

Comment

Working...
            X