Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Wladimir Klitschko break Joe Louis' records?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Wladimir Klitschko break Joe Louis' records?

Do you think he'll break Joe Louis' record for title defenses and time as champion?

Vote and discuss.
    Yes
    58.33%
    No
    41.67%

I think he has a serious shot if he stays healthy, he needs about another 5 years as a reigning champ and another 12 defenses to break Louis records.

Comment

Bumpage...

Comment

It will be wildly underwhelming. I've never once said "Yep, there's a real challenge for Wlad." during his current reign.

Comment

Absolutely. It comes natural to him to break records and look spectacular while doing so.

Comment

I don't know, but Klitchsko(either one) would have destroyed Joe Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
              Vitali Klitschko destroying Joe Louis, now that's NSB nonsense at it's best.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                Vitali Klitschko destroying Joe Louis, now that's NSB nonsense at it's best.
                Ya. Max Schmeling did it, but a 6' 8'' guy with infinitely more skill and conditioning than Schmeling would lose.

You said nonsense?

Comment

I think he will, I don't see anyone on the horizon at HW that can beat him, Wilder, Fury, Pulev, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                    It's quite obvious too. I respect Joe's accomplishments (that are going to be overwritten by Wlad's soon) but he was super overrated and either K2 bro makes easy work of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X