Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

I told you guys the fight was a mismatch. It is apparent that he is not the best fighter at 140 to boot. There is plenty of crow to eat, enjoy!!

Yeah. Amir Khan lost. Had he looked like he did the first two rounds and dominated the fight, and won handily, he would have been a good fight. He didn't, he lost. End of story.

On a side note, maybe Khan will fight Kell Brook now.

Comment

Bu.... Bu.... But it makes business sense

Comment

I agreed .... how many times does this WW, named Floyd, fight guys who had little to no experience at WW before we say, this is wrong.

Sure, it happens in boxing but Khan would have made it 5 of Floyd's 8 WW fights against guys with 1 or no WW experience!!!

....... but Floyd fans were already protecting Floyd with comments such as "..... but Khan is bigger than Floyd" ..... WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I agreed .... how many times does this WW, named Floyd, fight guys who had little to no experience at WW before we say, this is wrong.

Sure, it happens in boxing but Khan would have made it 5 of Floyd's 8 WW fights against guys with 1 or no WW experience!!!

....... but Floyd fans were already protecting Floyd with comments such as "..... but Khan is bigger than Floyd" ..... WHAT?
          Ortiz beat Berto prior to fighting Floyd, and when Berto was the #2 WW, that was a good fight.

Had Khan won, he was the only one available for a fight in December, but he didn't. Oh well.

Comment

Has Khan even weighted 150 in any fight to date. He wasn't really that big & he's fairly weak. (Not punching power), just a weak fighter. he has no physicality about him. As a matter of fact he didn't even look that fast, nor explosive last night. I said Garcia's range would give him problems & it did. If you're small, Khan will look good, if you have length, he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Ortiz beat Berto prior to fighting Floyd, and when Berto was the #2 WW, that was a good fight.

Had Khan won, he was the only one available for a fight in December, but he didn't. Oh well.
              One thing that I suggest is that you Floyd fans need to start looking at the fighter's accomplishments at their respective division before you go ahead and shoot out numbers such as "Berto was #2WW". That was Ortiz's only fight at WW and went life and death with him ... yet he was ready for Floyd?

Also, people here were complaining about Berto's resume for one. Secondly, Ortiz went life and death with Berto. Berto had no defense in that fight .... so Ortiz exposed that and won. If Berto had better defense that could have gone the other way just like last night. Ortiz is now 1-2 in 3 WW fights!!! Ortiz was young enough to have taken a few more fights at WW.

Floyd likes to fight them while they are still wet behind the ears at WW. Khan would have made it 5 of 8!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Bu.... Bu.... But it makes business sense
                And boxing fans allow themselves to be had by these kinds of mismatches that they have to break bread for. They endorse it, they marvel about it, they fantasize over these types of fights. But Khan got stopped by Garcia, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  One thing that I suggest is that you Floyd fans need to start looking at the fighter's accomplishments at their respective division before you go ahead and shoot out numbers such as "Berto was #2WW".

Also, people here were complaining about Berto's resume for one. Secondly, Ortiz went life and death with Berto. Berto had no defense in that fight .... so Ortiz exposed that and won. If Berto had better defense that could have gone the other way just like last night. Ortiz is now 1-2 in 3 WW fights!!! Ortiz was young enough to have taken a few more fights at WW.

Floyd likes to fight them while they are still wet behind the ears at WW. Khan would have made it 5 of 8!!!!
                  Man, just stop comparing the situation. Ortiz was a good fight to take at the perfect time, even though neither Ortiz or Berto were that good. Khan could have killed Garcia and him fighting Mayweather still wouldn't have been the same. The only way Khan would have been a good option for Floyd is if Khan had looked good against PEDerson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I told you guys the fight was a mismatch. It is apparent that he is not the best fighter at 140 to boot. There is plenty of crow to eat, enjoy!!

styles make fights

khan would have almost certainly lasted the distance against mayweather. he would have lost, but he would have gone 12 if he didn't completely gas (which he probably wouldnt against a guy who keeps a pace like mayweather,)

garcia was throwing bombs, getting very wide, and selling out to generate power. floyd doesnt fight like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X