No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Haye Ducked Vitali For Easier Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    That is a bold face lie! The WBC issued a statement saying they would not sanction Vitali vs Haye. Haye can't fight a Klitschko without getting back into the top ten, which he will be once he gets the WBA and WBO regional belts.

Slick moves again by David. It's the Wladimir rematch he wants anyway, and by being banned by the WBC but sanctioned by the WBA/WBO, Wladimir will be the only one allowed to fight him.
    Very telling. I didn't even think of that. Good points.

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
      I don't feel bad for the Klitschkos here because they are notoriously difficult to negotiate with and the fight with Chisora will be a better fight in the ring anyway.
      Everybody except Haye has said that they are very nice to deal with. At least so I've read from several different fighters. This question has only even been asked since the slanders that Haye began spouting about "slave contract" and went on to the easier fight with Valuev instead. And later, because he was trying to force Klitschko into giving him more than 50%. From over 100 different fighters Haye was the only one. it was Haye who started this canard in the process of trying to exasperate Klitschko into giving him a HUGE payday....... which he didn't deserve in any way.

The Valuev fight failed because although Valuev said he wanted to accept his by far, biggest payday of $2.5 mill, Don King wanted $4 mill. Other than those two, no fight failed because of a Klitschko being "difficult" to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Everybody except Haye has said that they are very nice to deal with.
        Valuev and Povetkin? not sure of the ins and outs but it would seem Klitschko's promoters drive a pretty hard financial bargain.

Comment

What world does Boente live in?

Comment

Working...
          X