No announcement yet.

The most loved mma fighter ever??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    So everyone suddenly forgot about Sakuraba?
    lots of fans now have never watched pride, unfortunately, or there would be a lot more fans of mark hunt...i'd say wandy is the most loved, then randy and chuck because, like the other poster said, there are people that hate randy and chuck but i've never ever found anyone that hates wanderlei silva

Comment

what about Cumbo Slice?

Comment

I don't get it. Where talking about MMA fighter. Not UFC fighter. Liddell has huge haters, and so does Randy. Has anybody really ever seen somebody who can't respect Wandy or didn't love his fighting style?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          lots of fans now have never watched pride, unfortunately, or there would be a lot more fans of mark hunt...i'd say wandy is the most loved, then randy and chuck because, like the other poster said, there are people that hate randy and chuck but i've never ever found anyone that hates wanderlei silva
          I heard one guy say he hates Wanderlei, but that was right before he said he loves Tim Sylvia. And he was supporting Forrest Griffin that night. The dude wasn't really a true fan imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I heard one guy say he hates Wanderlei, but that was right before he said he loves Tim Sylvia. And he was supporting Forrest Griffin that night. The dude wasn't really a true fan imo.
            lol, anybody that loves tim sylvia is just a trend hopper, sylvia is pure dog****...how could he even have fans?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              lol, anybody that loves tim sylvia is just a trend hopper, sylvia is pure dog****...how could he even have fans?
              Pretty sure he liked him for being a Midwest good ol' boy.

As I said, not really a fan.

Comment

minowaman!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
                  Does Toney stand a chance?
                  Realistically, no. But it wouldn't surprise me if Randy tried standing with him and got hit with a hook.

Comment

couture.........

Comment

everyone knows randy even if i hate him

Comment

Working...
                      X