Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Virgil Hunter a Coward for not standing up to the dark forces in Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he is not, he wants to see his wife and kids again

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
      virgil hunter is an idiot. those were security guards behind the judges. dumb mofo.
      I doubt he's that dumb. IMO he should. It's like seeing a kid get bullied as parent n not saying anything until the bully goes n picks on your kid. Had something like that gone on involving one of his guys, u could bet he would open his yap.

Comment

Smells like Bob

That fight was a blatant Bob Arum shiyster production the same piece
        of shyte who was in on the Bradley/Pac score cards scam. This is nothing new
        I'm glad guys like Mayweather and De La Hoya were smart enough to beat
        that greedy bastard at his corrupt monopoly.

Comment

Virgil Hunter is obviously a very brilliant man, common sense tells you
          to only go so far. I enjoy hearing the man speak he's right on.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
            That fight was a blatant Bob Arum shiyster production the same piece
            of shyte who was in on the Bradley/Pac score cards scam. This is nothing new
            I'm glad guys like Mayweather and De La Hoya were smart enough to beat
            that greedy bastard at his corrupt monopoly.
            And why would Bob want his biggest asset to lose?

Beltran, was robbed against Burns, C.J. Ross had Mayweather Canelo a draw.

Are they Arum's fault as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
              I doubt he's that dumb. IMO he should. It's like seeing a kid get bullied as parent n not saying anything until the bully goes n picks on your kid. Had something like that gone on involving one of his guys, u could bet he would open his yap.
              Hard tho' innit. These ain't bullies whalin' on kids. His career or even health could be in danger, his fighters blackballed. Yeah, if he's seen wrongdoing, he oughta say something, but I'm not going to call a guy a coward when I don't know what the consequences might be.

I've been in positions myself where I've held my silence to save my skin, and it don't feel good, at the time or later - but there ain't that many heroes in the world who would do otherwise.

If he'd had time to think he shoulda kept quiet at the time, then leaked what he saw anonymously later p'haps.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-01-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                I see what you are saying but that analogy is a little off. Who's he supposed to go to? Bob Arum? He's probably behind it. WBC? They are corrupt as hell. I mean really theres no one governing body in boxing to trust. I honestly don't see who he is supposed to report this to thats gonna do anything

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  I see what you are saying but that analogy is a little off. Who's he supposed to go to? Bob Arum? He's probably behind it. WBC? They are corrupt as hell. I mean really theres no one governing body in boxing to trust. I honestly don't see who he is supposed to report this to thats gonna do anything
                  Isn't corruption and fixing fights against the law?

The police would be a good place to start

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Isn't corruption and fixing fights against the law?

The police would be a good place to start
                    True. I guess you'd go to the state athletic commission rather than the local police but I'm not sure how much faith I put in either of those in this type of case

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                      True. I guess you'd go to the state athletic commission rather than the local police but I'm not sure how much faith I put in either of those in this type of case
                      Speak to Senator John McCain, he seemed very willing to clean up boxing after the Bradley vs Pacquiao farce

Comment

Working...
                      X