Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan VS Adrien Broner Post fight Mexican comments (against Carlos Molina)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
    I get you but still Khan gets a lot of heat for a simple fact that he believes in himself and his willingness to face the Best P4P fighter in the world. He has never trash talked against his opponent and never disrespected anybody.
    No doubt. I respect Khan for real. He never ducks, and he always wants to fight the best. The only time I'll outright "hate" on the guy is when he demands a Floyd fight. You seem to be a Khan fan, and that's your guy. That's cool that you want to see him fight Floyd. I just don't, ATM.

Bottom line, I don't think true boxing fans can outright hate the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      No doubt. I respect Khan for real. He never ducks, and he always wants to fight the best. The only time I'll outright "hate" on the guy is when he demands a Floyd fight. You seem to be a Khan fan, and that's your guy. That's cool that you want to see him fight Floyd. I just don't, ATM.

Ok I agree with you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

I don't like Khan because he didn't rematch Prescott. I despise him and don't give a rats as how nice he is in the post fight interview. **** Khan. When you don't rematch a man who damn near killed you, you're a coward in my book. Not a coward as a fighter...just a coward when it comes to hearing Prescotts name.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I don't like Khan because he didn't rematch Prescott. I despise him and don't give a rats as how nice he is in the post fight interview. **** Khan. When you don't rematch a man who damn near killed you, you're a coward in my book. Not a coward as a fighter...just a coward when it comes to hearing Prescotts name.

Presscott lost his next 2 fights and never put him in a business position to get interest for a rematch. While Khan became the World Champion after 2 fights, Prescott started calling Khan out after Khan became the World champ but that time his stock was low as f***.

Give respect to Khan that he was fighting in Ramadan against Prescott got hit with hayemakers but tried hard to get up from both KD's.

Also I can't recall someone being the Unified champ travel to someone's backyard i.e DC against Lamont Peterson to defend his titles when he could have easily taken the fight to the Uk. I don't understand how you're calling him a coward? Khan was just 19 or 20 that time and suffered a devastating 1st round KO anyone in his position would never want to hear the opponent's name who gave him his first loss that too a 1st round KO lol.
          Last edited by Uklad; 05-08-2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

you're being seriously harsh on Khan here, khan was like a lil kid that time. What did you expect him to do after a career threatning Ko loss in 30 sec's? have a immediate rematch lose again and end up f***ing his career? Khan wasn't trained properly that time and it was a sensible move he moved on and left it behind him.

Comment

Its probably his advisers too who never allowed him to have a rematch against Presscot quite sensible should I say, Khan wasn't smart that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                Presscott lost his next 2 fights and never put him in a business position to get interest for a rematch. While Khan became the World Champion after 2 fights, Prescott started calling Khan out after Khan became the World champ but that time his stock was low as f***.

Give respect to Khan that he was fighting in Ramadan against Prescott got hit with hayemakers but tried hard to get up from both KD's.

Also I can't recall someone being the Unified champ travel to someone's backyard i.e DC against Lamont Peterson to defend his titles when he could have easily taken the fight to the Uk. I don't understand how you're calling him a coward? Khan was just 19 or 20 that time and suffered a devastating 1st round KO anyone in his position would never want to hear the opponent's name who gave him his first loss that too a 1st round KO lol.
                Khan should've immediately rematched Prescott. No excuses. You rematch the guy who beat. Shane was damn near tortured by Forrest RIP and rematched him. You do the rematch regardless of how many fights they lost.

Comment

Agree, only guy khan need to rematch against is Garcia right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    you're being seriously harsh on Khan here, khan was like a lil kid that time. What did you expect him to do after a career threatning Ko loss in 30 sec's? have a immediate rematch lose again and end up f***ing his career? Khan wasn't trained properly that time and it was a sensible move he moved on and left it behind him.
                    Yeah, that's the price you pay for revenge. If you are good, you will become good, and if you're great you will become great. Yeah, it's sensible to you, but history won't be so kind.

Comment

I respect Khan as a guy willing to fight, but my respect for him win or lose would've been 100 times higher had he rematched Presscot. It's not his fault that he couldn't rematch Garcia as he was stopped in 4, but you have to avenge ko losses, or attempt to gain revenge. That's the only reason I despise Khan when his fans start to brag about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X