Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duh..I think we already figured that much out..smh

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I see no reason why Floyd wouldn't fight Alvarez even if he did lose to Trout. Its not like we havent seen Floyd fight the man that beat the man right after beating the man that lost in the first place. Baldo/Judah.
      Zab and Floyd also had an agreement, right? This sounds similar to that situation. Mayweather is always a step ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
        He'll probably fight Angulo.....because Angulo's power wasn't very effective in his last fight

Just throwing one out there...

If he fights trout, i'll respect him...if not...it's just whatever.....
        Yeah, I think they'll go with a safe fight so that Canelo looks really good and makes the September fight huge. No way they are fighting Trout.

Why are people even talking like Trout is signed?

Comment

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
          If Canelo is too Green then let him fight you *****,you must be scared that floyd is gonna get beat,Canel is gonna do it and you know it thats why you dont want this fight
          mayweather boxes and takes the kid to school.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            Yeah, I think they'll go with a safe fight so that Canelo looks really good and makes the September fight huge. No way they are fighting Trout.

Why are people even talking like Trout is signed?
            Because that is the best JMW fight to be made. Just like Guerrero Floyd is the best WW fight to be made. Or Broner Burns is the best LW fight to be made. Yet Burns ducked out and Rees stepped up.

All three fights should be made and are the BEST fights that can be made at three different weight classes. They are essentially what boxing is all about. The best fighting the best.

Comment

Because that is the best JMW fight to be made. Just like Guerrero Floyd is the best WW fight to be made. Or Broner Burns is the best LW fight to be made. Yet Burns ducked out and Rees stepped up.

All three fights should be made and are the BEST fights that can be made at three different weight classes. They are essentially what boxing is all about. The best fighting the best.
              that would be an amazing card

Comment

I see no reason why Floyd wouldn't fight Alvarez even if he did lose to Trout. Its not like we havent seen Floyd fight the man that beat the man right after beating the man that lost in the first place. Baldo/Judah.
                This is a real possibility, Trout is a real threat for anybody at 154. But Floyd fights for money and even if Trout outclassed Canelo, there would be a hell of a lot more interest in Mayweather vs Canelo. Let's face it, as skilled as he is, Trout isn't the most exciting fighter in the game and a Trout-Mayweather fight would be boring.

Comment

Canelo vs Trout May 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    Canelo vs Trout May 4th
                    I'm calling it! I think Alvarez knows he gets Floyd in September no matter what...

Canelo vs Trout May 4th!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will get his wish in 2013 - a dream fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. - according to Canelo's manager Chepo Reynoso.

Canelo and Mayweather will co-headline a big evening of boxing on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Should both of the superstars win their individual fights, they will collide on September 14th at the same venue.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Not if Guerrero beats the punk out of Mayweather. All kinds of dreams can be shattered on May 4th when Ghost spanks that behind. WAR GUERRERO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X