No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Praises Fedchenko, Eyes July 14 and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    Marquez should fight three more fights! July 14 fight Marcos Maidana, .
    I have to ask, regarding JMM's next fight in July .. will that be on HBO .. or some type of PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I'll go against a lefty huh?
      Guess it's Gesta
      he should fight a lefty,i hope its not rios after all,that does nothing for marquez,gesta would be perfect or even abril would be a good fight...rios needs to move up already since b4 the murray fight and face maybe judah, but would like to see marquez against abril then pac,although sometimes i wish he would just forget about pac bcuz nobody is getting a decision over him so bradley better be ready and not surprised one bit if he really wins but pac gets decision

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Bob's already got the excuse for Floyd that the stadium won't be ready and that JMM deserves a 4th match because Pac had cramps and looked bad.

In other Top Rank news, the infamous water bottle that nearly took Pac out late last year after his life and death struggle with JMM is expected to fight Pac in the court room sometime this fall.. Look for Ariza to announce that it could cause problems in training camp while prepping for yet another WW clash vs non WW fighters....
        Surrrrre. On the other side of the river, Floyd and friends eye Khan and Canelo instead of Pacquiao. Mayweather loves green alright.

Comment

He'll fight Zab Judah, mark my words. If he fights Gesta, it's bulls**t. At least fight Zab Judah, a quick and explosive lefty with speed, who is actually a legit/good fight.

Comment

I would love a Zab Judah vs. Marquez fight. That is one of my dream matches. Who takes it? Its a toss up, I think.

Comment

What would everyone here be saying Fedchenko survived 12 rounds vs. Floyd, Pac, or Rios?

Don't lie. You would all be talking shlt talking about how Fedchenko exposed Floyd/Pac/Rios/Whoever.

But because it's JMM everyone just kinda shrugs and nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                I would love a Zab Judah vs. Marquez fight. That is one of my dream matches. Who takes it? Its a toss up, I think.
                seriously?? you havent learned anything from judah in big fights?? he threw like 20 punches vs khan. ive given up on judah. marquez would dominate him.

Comment

JMM picks Judah apart...too much mental influence in that fight and JMM is just to technical

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    JMM picks Judah apart...too much mental influence in that fight and JMM is just to technical
                    Marquez was exposed by a bum fighter in Fedchenko...He looked like an ordinary fighter....if only Fedchenko had the power of Zab during his fight, Marquez would have been knocked out cold....Needs to fight Judah on his next fight.....

Comment

Working...
                    X