Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed 19-Year-Old Shot To Death By Police After Freeway Chase! (Hit With 90 Rounds)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    that

and honestly, with gas prices these days, i drive like a freekin grandpa on the road
    Whatchall, $9/GAL now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Whatchall, $9/GAL now?

it was close to $5/gal last time...my full tank cost close to $70...made me start thinkin about gettin a freekin bus pass

i remember back in college when $15 would get me a full tank...smokes were a dollar and change

Comment

I guess I'm supposed to feel bad, but I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          it was close to $5/gal last time...my full tank cost close to $70...made me start thinkin about gettin a freekin bus pass

i remember back in college when $15 would get me a full tank...smokes were a dollar and change
          I feel ya Mak bruh. Im up in Maryland and mah ol' lady drives one of them new Honda Accords. I banked her tank up this mornin, and it damn near took $70. I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I had to geterdone. **** I remember when gas was $.89/Gal and squares was $2.50/pack. Back then a pack of Blacks was $.90. **** makes you miss the good ol days fa sho.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I feel ya Mak bruh. Im up in Maryland and mah ol' lady drives one of them new Honda Accords. I banked her tank up this mornin, and it damn near took $70. I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I had to geterdone. **** I remember when gas was $.89/Gal and squares was $2.50/pack. Back then a pack of Blacks was $.90. **** makes you miss the good ol days fa sho.

right?

i get my monthly CC statement and im like 'WTF are these $70 purchases'

all on gas man

i remember back in the day, me and 3 buddies drove to TJ in a clunker...between all of us, we had like $11 for gas pitch...we made it and back

nowadays, $11 wont even get me to san diego

Comment

Suicide by cops. He put himself in that situation and its unfortunate the officers had to do fire on him.

Comment

In other news....

Comment

Deserving.........................

Comment

90 rounds a bit excessive tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      90 rounds a bit excessive tho?
                      It was RoboCop.

Comment

Working...