Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I Feel Like a Beast, No More Weight Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I Feel Like a Beast, No More Weight Issues

Brandon Rios readily admits he should’ve done this a long time ago.

Had he hired a nutritionist before now, Rios is certain he wouldn’t have lost his WBA lightweight title on the scale Dec. 2 in New York. But what’s done is done and Rios is just trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible from Cecilio Flores about making weight properly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fighters say things all the time only to be proven false. We wont know until the weigh-in and the fight but he could be laying the ground work to say that if he doesnt get the fight with JMM then he would consider staying at LW one more fight to face Gamboa if he gets the problems fixed

Comment

There's something about Rios that I just don't like. I don't know why but they're arn't many Mexican-American fighters I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        There's something about Rios that I just don't like. I don't know why but they're arn't many Mexican-American fighters I like.

its probably the way he talks alot of smack, but he does back it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          fighters say things all the time only to be proven false. We wont know until the weigh-in and the fight but he could be laying the ground work to say that if he doesnt get the fight with JMM then he would consider staying at LW one more fight to face Gamboa if he gets the problems fixed
          the only way rios can beat JMM is to bum rush him in the first round like diaz did but he can hurt jmm since he has actual power

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            its probably the way he talks alot of smack, but he does back it up though.
            he was respectful to acosta,murray,and peterson he only talks trash when fighters provoke him like antillon and abril

Comment

It's called Racism.

Comment

I think it's mostly because he's your typical gang banger from the streets who bullied a lot of kids and would fight a lot. He also makes fun of people with disabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
                  I think it's mostly because he's your typical gang banger from the streets who bullied a lot of kids and would fight a lot. He also makes fun of people with disabilities.
                  Man I'm from the nard and this punk ain't no gang banger he is a wannabe. He is just a punk from Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
                    WHEN are people going to get over this, did Rios not publicly apologize to Roach?

here just look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFV_SqIfOys

Does Rios still seem like a heartless bastard?

Comment

Working...
                    X