Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chisora got his ass beat worse than i thought. left, right, elbows lol

Comment

Self Defense?

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        lol.....Haye made fat boy his b1tch....landing shots on him and his trainer

it's shameful but funny at the same time
        He threw two cheap shots at Chisora and then tried to assualt a middle aged trainer with a tripod!

Yeah David!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
          Frank Warren said on Sky Sports News that he might not be able to get Chisora another fight after that, saying he might be done... This is no hate to either you or Chisora just thought I'd let you know what I just heard. I'll try and look up a article on internet for you(as I know you won't believe me).
          Don't be such a dumbass. Everyone is going to want to watch Chisora fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Self Defense?
            Baffling, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              He won't be able to claim self defence on that.

Physically using his fists in defence of a verbal threat doesn't equate to an equal, unfortunately.

It's like shooting someone after they've punched you and trying to claim self defence. You just can't do it.
              will del boy press charges and act like a snitch???

cant act gangsta and then press chargers,maybe if your a b1tch then yea

Comment

It also looks like he brought Chisora down, contrary to the people saying that Chisora wrestled Haye to the floor.

Anyway, it would be sad (and quite frankly lame) if any of them wouldn't be allowed to fight again because of this.

Comment

Chisora slaps VK, Spits in Wlads face, goes 12 with Vitali, then runs up on David Haye.

Dude has balls the size of zeppelins, lmaoooo.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He won't be able to claim self defence on that.

Physically using his fists in defence of a verbal threat doesn't equate to an equal, unfortunately.

It's like shooting someone after they've punched you and trying to claim self defence. You just can't do it.
                    What about if Chisora is ruled as a dangerous individual with a history of unarmed violence?

Comment

Chisora just went 12 rounds with Vitali and Haye still couldn't hurt him with 2 sucker punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X