Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Miguel Cotto 2012: Big Business, Utter Mismatch!!DO YOU AGREE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd by TKO. Why? Cotto gets hit way too much by straight right hands.

I'm laughing at the people who are saying Floyd can't KO Cotto because he's not a volume puncher. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
      This is a huge mismatch, Cotto looks good against slow fighters who can't move but put him in there with Floyd Mayweather, Cotto is done
      How about Cotto vs Judah, Cotto vs Mosley, 2 of his biggest fights at welter weight. both have the hand speed equal to Floyd. So how is it that he sucks against fighters with speed when the only loss he had to a fighter w speed was Manny? Floyd did his best to duck Cotto in 2007-08. I for one would love to see this fight

Comment

• I have seen Cotto take a knee from a volume puncher/ pressure fighter in Margarito. I have seen Cotto get stopped (TKO) by the best P4P of our era. I have seen Cotto get rocked at 140 plenty of times. But what I have never seen is Cotto KTFO. So here come DELUSIONAL *****S and think Floyd would KO Cotto. That Motherfu cker needs to "sucker punch" to get a KO but now he can KO Cotto U fuking *****S crack me the Fuk up.

Comment

• Floyd doesn't have the power to stop Cotto but Clottey had Manny Steward saying "I think they should stop the fight".

Comment

• who cares, cotto is with top rank so this is not happening... you guys with your stupid fantasy fights, i rather stick with the fights happening in real life

Comment

• I would not support this fight or Chavez Jr., this would be Cotto cashing out. There are so many worthy contenders in the 154 pound division, beating a shot-to-**** Mayorga and Margarito and a Yuri Foreman with a torn ACL should not get you a megafight with the p4p best in the world I'm sorry.
              He should be fighting guys like Canelo, Kirkland, Lara, Martirosyan, Molina, Canelo, Bundrage, Trout, and now Delvin Rodriguez if he wants to make a compelling case for the Mayweather fight to happen. Until then I'm convinced that Cotto just wants one more big payday. Sad to see from a guy who took on all comers before the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Floyd doesn't have the power to stop Cotto but Clottey had Manny Steward saying "I think they should stop the fight".
                To be fair, that was due to cut caused by the headbutt. Manny was riding with Clottey in that fight for some reason. As early as the 2nd round he was already saying 'I can tell already, this is Clottey's night'.

That happens on HBO from time to time, Lampley during the first Williams-Martinez fight was the same; ignoring all of Williams' punches and raving about everything Sergio landed...he'd have had you believe Sergio was winning every round.

Comment

• Cotto tires in the stretch and is easy to time , thats not a good combination to be in with against Floyd .

Comment

Working...
                  X