Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane and those fruity ass colored contacts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    sig is super ****...however i learned something new, his eyes change color
    Apparently those are the knights of ako pa ha... if I understood what TS meant by putting "knights of ako pa ha" above the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      sig is super ****...however i learned something new, his eyes change color
      actually they don't, and the sig is dedicated to them pac knight cupcakes. Yet his eyes are always brown when he's in the ring... lmao that's when he takes the contacts out...

Comment

my homie has eyes lie that,,they go from hazel brown,green.to blue..

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
          actually they don't, and the sig is dedicated to them pac knight cupcakes. Yet his eyes are always brown when he's in the ring... lmao that's when he takes the contacts out...
          They dont technically change color, its a reflection of light.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
            my homie has eyes lie that,,they go from hazel brown,green.to blue..
            Did your boy do an up close interview?

Comment

Dont know what's up with the TS but I know people that have hazel eyes, they're eyes change from blue to green depending on their clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                Dont know what's up with the TS but I know people that have hazel eyes, they're eyes change from blue to green depending on their clothing.
                White dudes? Yea... Black dudes??? **** no

Comment

What a idiot, at least Mosley doesnt have 10 buff security gaurds on him everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
                    People question Floyd yet they are on the jock of a man with a nose job, Facelift, Jheri curl, fruitiest boxer voice ever (sorry tyson, you ain't got **** on Shane) and green and blue colored contacts!!! lmao. My money is on Money... 20k... who want it?
                    Ellerbe doesn't rub Shane's chest, hold his feet for sit ups, accompany him everywhere, stare him down at every opportunity, rub his head in the corner, and get Shane to confide in him before every decision.. brah!!

Comment

Shane's eyes are real, mine change color as well they go from hazel, green, to blue.

Comment

Working...
                      X