Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's white so I don't care. jokes : )

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Korbov is sloppy but has shown signs of prmise for months. People called him the Calzaghe with power lol. Not sure about that but he is exciting and has some speed.

The way MW is now, I think he has a chance to get a title one day.

his power looked real to me...i was sitting 3 rows from ringside

what i liked was when he got Harris hurt, it wasn't a pure headhunting exhibition...he actually opened up to the body and was unleashing some wicked hooks...Harris had no chance

Comment

I try not to judge guys before 10 fights sometimes longer, unless there is improvement. Bulldozers always look good early on it always remains to be seen if they have the correct gear ratio to get through rough terrain or if they run into a tough object.

He certainly has promise though.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          He was on the undercard of the Donaire fight this past weekend and i just remembered the performance he put on..

granted, Lamar Harris isn't a world beater, the way Korobov tore him up was very impressive...in fact, it was downright brutal

the fight didn't last long...Harris tried to move around at first but the first right hand Korobov threw was right on the money...he stunned Harris and showed the relentlessness of a true closer....no mercy and the ref was forced to stop the bout

looking forward to seeing this guy brought along and becoming a major player at MW

also, Roach's new kid...from Arizona, Benavidez also looked great...kid's got pop and fast hands...another up and comer to look out for
          get off his bandwagon.

tunney , wlad owns and i own the koborov bandwagon since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Banned Tua View Post
            get off his bandwagon.

Is that a fun bandwagon to be on?

Comment

get off his bandwagon.

i want in goddamit...the guy was badass

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Is that a fun bandwagon to be on?
                we'll find out.

watch koborov is a bust.

Comment

his power looked real to me...i was sitting 3 rows from ringside

what i liked was when he got Harris hurt, it wasn't a pure headhunting exhibition...he actually opened up to the body and was unleashing some wicked hooks...Harris had no chance
                  Yeah from what I have seen, he digs his shots in, but I recall him being very open, and against anyone decent, he will get hit.

Last time I saw him it was scheduled for very low rounds, so i wouldn't mind seeing him again in a 12 rounder. I have missed him in his last few fights mind you.

Nice to see you at a fight bro

Comment

i want in goddamit...the guy was badass
                    this is what happens you're too busy eating sisig during fight night.

you wear eating sisig when he was fighting on the hatton-pac undercard.

that's when i first jumped on.

Comment

this is what happens you're too busy eating sisig during fight night.

you wear eating sisig when he was fighting on the hatton-pac undercard.

that's when i first jumped on.
                      Only reason I like him is because he fights like an American.

Comment

Working...
                      X