Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emanuel Augustus Nominated Most Memorable Fighter

***PRESS RELEASE***

***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

EMANUEL AUGUSTUS HAS BEEN NOMINATED AS THE MOST MEMORABLE FIGHTER BY ESPN FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!!

Las Vegas, Nevada (August 30, 2008) "Slick" Nick Sampson & Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC proudly announce the nomination of current WBO oriental welterweight champion Emanuel Augustus as the most memorable fighter by ESPN Friday Night Fights.

Emanuel Augustus along with Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC would like to thank everyone at ESPN for nominating Emanuel Augustus for the prestigious award of the most memorable fighter on ESPN Friday Night Fights. Emanuel Augustus says "I want to thank ESPN for nominating me as the most memorable fighter and for all their support throughout my career. I also want to thank all my fans who have stuck by me thru the ups and downs in my boxing career."

Nick Sampson & Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC says "Emanuel Augustus is the true definition of a television fighter. When the camera turns on Emanuel becomes one of the most exciting and entertaining fighters in the boxing industry today. Emanuel has fought on ESPN eleven times because the people at ESPN recognize the boxing talent of Emanuel Augustus. The ESPN staff knows that Emanuel will always deliver in the ring and give the fans their hard earned money's worth."

Emanuel Augustus says "I have just relocated to Las Vegas and begun training with the best trainer in boxing Roger Mayweather. Training with Roger Mayweather I am learning new things that will make me a more complete fighter and help me win a world title. I look forward to fighting on ESPN again next season."

Nick Sampson and Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC says "We want to thank all the fans of Emanuel Augustus for their support throughout the years and thank you in advance for your support to come. We want all the great boxing fans to cast your vote for Emanuel Augustus as the most memorable fighter on ESPN Friday Night Fights by clicking on the link below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...?event_id=3618

Tune in to the season finale of ESPN Friday Night Fights on ESPN 2 on September 5, 2008 live from Austin, Texas. Where you can find out the winner of the most memorable fighter on ESPN Friday Night Fights. In the main event of this live boxing telecast James Kirkland goes up against Ricardo Torres in a ten round junior middleweight fight.

Nick Sampson
    Sin City Sports & Entertainment
    E-mail: sincityboxing_1@yahoo.com
    Ph#(906)235-0472

Macke Roberts
    Sin City Sports & Entertainment
    E-mail: sincityboxing_2@yahoo.com
    Ph#(702)372-8450

augustus is the man. i just voted for him on espn. zab is getting very little love in the poll, buti think of him more as an hbo fighter though. augustus defines espn friday night fight fighters....

Comment

Augustus is the man, any form of recognition he gets is well-deserved. He could have been a title-holder but was managed poorly, thrown in fights on short notice for little money, and suffered the wrong side of many contentious decisions. On the Waterfront anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Augustus is the man, any form of recognition he gets is well-deserved. He could have been a title-holder but was managed poorly, thrown in fights on short notice for little money, and suffered the wrong side of many contentious decisions. On the Waterfront anyone?
        he also took a few dives, lol. hes got mad skills though...

at one point, floyd said that augustus was his hardest fight.

Comment

Really, I can't see how he wasn't. I mean, look at this....

Comment

Working...
          X