Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German government: Windows 8 contains U.S. NSA snooping back doors; too dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, so what's the alternative? Foreign companies switch to Apple?

I don't see a reason for Germany to lie about this but what could they do?

Comment

Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
      Somehow, I doubt the German government poses a terrorism or security threat to the U.S.A.
      Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      Hitler, is that you?

This is what happens when people don't study history. It repeats itself. People seem to forget that everything Hitler did to gain power was legal, and the same thing is systematically happening in this country.
      I was being sarcastic.

I actually believe that the Illuminati exists (or at least that there is a rogue element within our government that is out of control) so this just falls in line with that.

But if that's too outlandish of an idea for some to take seriously then, if nothing else, people should be pissed at the fact that their freedoms and privacy are being eroded.

Comment

I remember when America were the worlds good guys when I was growing up.
        Asylum seekers used to want to go there, the country was built and thrived on a asylum seekers. Now it's Americans running for asylum.

The US and UK are sneaky dirty ****s and i dont doubt for a moment they would both love to have access to data from all home and work pc's and their communication.

Comment

Working...
        X