Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i guess none of us are falling for the "pac isnt focused" buzz this time around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    I have noticed that the usual marketing ploys arent working this time, most die hard pinoys see right through it as well. I guess they went to the well too many times.

This fight is so pointless people at work ask me about it and i literally have no answer because i just dont care. Im not on a pacquiao boycott, but this fight just isnt worth anything other than a download the next day.

I hope pacs next move is to take on a legit beltholder because the press releases, the ronnie cokk sukking and the top rank media machine isnt as interesting.

its worth more than you licking mayweather's nuts.

Pac vs Margarito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wife beater jr. NOT FIGHTING, beating women, making ignroant, stupid, racist, xenophobic statements.

Comment

people at work havent ask me about the fight at all they have no intrest my boy at work is pinoy and we both talk bout the sport not just this fight

i mean lets be real in many ways boxing could of had a big year but the ball was drop ]

i give pac credit fot just taking a fight is better than being inactive but at the same time this should not be ppv

Comment

Working...
      X