Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd finally shows he is JEALOUS of Pac getting the Fighter of the Decade AWARD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awards dont mean ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Floyd was more deserving of the award. IMO, losing to Morales and having 2 controversial wins in your resume should discredit Manny from getting the FOTD award ahead of Floyd. In this decade alone Floyd has defeated Zab Judah, Hatton, JMM, Sharmba Mitchell, DLH, N'dou, Victorino Sosa, Diego Corrales, Castillo, Emmanuel Augustus and Carlos Hernandez
      So your telling me that 1 loss shoud take him out of the running? are you kidding me? A wins a win no matter how close the decision was and every great fighters loses one. I see you focusing on the loss and not the wins so in your mind Manny is 0-1 this decade and mayweather is 20-0

Theres a reason that Manny won by more then a 2-1 ratio and that is because he had a better decade

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        I think the award is BS. It's a way the media found to discredit Floyd. Would Calzaghe have won the fighter of the decade of Pacquiao if he had Floyd's resume?
        No? lol. The **** sort of question was that?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Floyd was more deserving of the award. IMO, losing to Morales and having 2 controversial wins in your resume should discredit Manny from getting the FOTD award ahead of Floyd. In this decade alone Floyd has defeated Zab Judah, Hatton, JMM, Sharmba Mitchell, DLH, N'dou, Victorino Sosa, Diego Corrales, Castillo, Emmanuel Augustus and Carlos Hernandez
          Agustus is a ****en bum.

Comment

Don't worry Floyd we know who the real fighter of the decade is

Comment

Originally posted by Travieso View Post
              awards dont mean ****.
              Niether does a championship belt, Money and PPV numbers.

last time i checked a chamionship belt was a AWARD for winning

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                He knows we know and that's why he's hating on Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  "We know he's been knocked out twice and he's been out-boxed by Erik Morales. But they still give him boxer of the decade. That's something I don't understand."

- Floyd Jr

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010...self-greatest/
                  Floyd must not realize fighter of the decade means from 2000-2009. Manny's first 2 losses were in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                    Its good of you to admit he knows Pac is the real FOTD.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
                      Floyd must not realize fighter of the decade means from 2000-2009. Manny's first 2 losses were in the 90's.
                      Yea i know and isnt Roger the "ultimate boxing historin''?

Guess hes not.

Comment

Working...
                      X