No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is in TROUBLE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
    I hate to say it and sound bias but if anyone has any sense on boxing then they know whats in store for Manny. IF the fight ever gets made i'm predicting that Floyd will put the worst whooping on Manny thus far. Based off natural skill Floyd is beyond Pac in every aspect. Floyd has the best defense the sport has seen, the highest accuracy, the better foot work, the better jab, the bigger man, longer arms. Dont get me wrong, Manny is one hell of a fighter and every exciting to watch. But Floyd is a different animal, he knows how to whoop ass. I predict the first rounds to be close & after the fourth round its a wrap. Manny will get ko in the 7th!
    I didn't know you can post in your dream LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Oh yea..well...well..who the fighter of the decade than?
      You sound stupid when you use this for every rebuttal, you come off as uncreative and unintelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
        You sound stupid when you use this for every rebuttal, you come off as uncreative and unintelligent.
        You sound like you got owned and trying to make a comeback with that line.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
          I hate to say it and sound bias but if anyone has any sense on boxing then they know whats in store for Manny. IF the fight ever gets made i'm predicting that Floyd will put the worst whooping on Manny thus far. Based off natural skill Floyd is beyond Pac in every aspect. Floyd has the best defense the sport has seen, the highest accuracy, the better foot work, the better jab, the bigger man, longer arms. Dont get me wrong, Manny is one hell of a fighter and every exciting to watch. But Floyd is a different animal, he knows how to whoop ass. I predict the first rounds to be close & after the fourth round its a wrap. Manny will get ko in the 7th!
          Floyd faces an angry Manny and gets stopped for the first time in his career

Comment

hey MT, ur doing a good job for slapping the dreamers with that fact.

Comment

Oh yea..well...well..who the fighter of the decade than?
              Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
              But you gotta admit, man, it's pretty funny. It's like his tagline or something. Just like Arnold's "I'll be back" line.

Comment

How did I get "owned"

Comment

Dream on! He'll never get in the ring with Manny!!!

Comment

lets wait and see, this is going to be a good good fight.

Comment

Of course PAC's in trouble. For being too good for Floyd .

Red k for making fun of the Lee name .

Comment

Working...
                      X