No announcement yet.

P4P Who Is The Better Figher, Period?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P Who Is The Better Figher, Period?

Floyd or JMM? Im not talking about resume or this or that. Im talking simply if both these guys were the same exact size then who would win? Im asking this because you hear alot of people trying to twist this fight like Floyd only will win because of size. Thats what they want to beleive but then when you look deeper into the atricle or deeper into what a fighter says then you will always see where they say that Floyd is just a better fighter than JMM anyways. Even the people who dont think this fight should happened because of the size have said that Floyd is better in basically every catagory anyways and JMM wouldnt win at any weight if they were prime for prime or even now for now unless Floyd looks totally old and rusty. I just dont want to hear any excuses after this fight although I know I will. You have a ton of people who are saying that this fight will be a UD or a tough fight for Floyd. After the fight, instead of giving him respect if he dominates, they will instead say that it proves that the fight shouldve never happened.

Then you also hear some haterz trying to be slick and say that this fight is a joke and if he doesnt KO JMM then that proves he sucks. Its like theyre trying to cover it both ways and already discredit the victory. I think Floyd will straight out dominate him, walk him down, and knock him out. I think he will also walk Pac down and knock him out. With that being said, I wouldnt think Floyd sucked if JMM gave him problems. The guy is the 1st or 2nd best figher in the world fighting a guy coming off a long layoff. It wouldnt be a shock to see him not have his timing down which would be deadly against a guy like JMM who has excellent timing but I think Floyd will be ok. Still, who do you guys think is the better fighter? I think Floyd beats him any day of the week from 126-WW. I just think everyone has there worst matchup and Floyd is the worst for JMM at any size because the things that Juan uses to dominate other guys are things that Floyd is better then him at. Its just not a good matchup as he has no advantages at any size
    JMM
    47.06%
    Floyd
    52.94%
    Last edited by DLT; 05-30-2009, 07:04 AM.

We can find out in July, won`t we?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
      maybe we wont. Thats what my thread was about. I could see Floyd winning and people still just trying to put it all on size instead of saying that Floyd is better anyways

Comment

All good points. You should make a poll asking if mayweather ran from judah or did he walk him down. Lol i would love to see the responses on that one. It would prove that 95% of the hater have no base for thier claims of floyd being a runner against similar sized men.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post

Er no............

Comment

Mayweather but its close.

Marquez definately has a bigger hunger and heart.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Floyd or JMM? Im not talking about resume or this or that. Im talking simply if both these guys were the same exact size then who would win? Im asking this because you hear alot of people trying to twist this fight like Floyd only will win because of size. Thats what they want to beleive but then when you look deeper into the atricle or deeper into what a fighter says then you will always see where they say that Floyd is just a better fighter than JMM anyways. Even the people who dont think this fight should happened because of the size have said that Floyd is better in basically every catagory anyways and JMM wouldnt win at any weight if they were prime for prime or even now for now unless Floyd looks totally old and rusty. I just dont want to hear any excuses after this fight although I know I will. You have a ton of people who are saying that this fight will be a UD or a tough fight for Floyd. After the fight, instead of giving him respect if he dominates, they will instead say that it proves that the fight shouldve never happened.

Then you also hear some haterz trying to be slick and say that this fight is a joke and if he doesnt KO JMM then that proves he sucks. Its like theyre trying to cover it both ways and already discredit the victory. I think Floyd will straight out dominate him, walk him down, and knock him out. I think he will also walk Pac down and knock him out. With that being said, I wouldnt think Floyd sucked if JMM gave him problems. The guy is the 1st or 2nd best figher in the world fighting a guy coming off a long layoff. It wouldnt be a shock to see him not have his timing down which would be deadly against a guy like JMM who has excellent timing but I think Floyd will be ok. Still, who do you guys think is the better fighter? I think Floyd beats him any day of the week from 126-WW. I just think everyone has there worst matchup and Floyd is the worst for JMM at any size because the things that Juan uses to dominate other guys are things that Floyd is better then him at. Its just not a good matchup as he has no advantages at any size
              intially i thought that if the p4p JMM that was at 130-135 was to face floyd he might win. of course im assuming that the floyd he will face is one who is either made smaller or the floyd we saw fighting at 135.

JMM is very good at fighting quicker opponents, i thought with JMM's timing and ring IQ he would be able to negate the speed and counter floyd well. but now i realize that floyd would just pot shot, use smart movement and remain too elusvie while scoring points.

maybe im letting my JMM bias get to me, but now that i think about it the better fighter is floyd.

you make some good points though man, i expect floyd to flat out dominate this fight but this win won't be ranked in the same bracket as floyds wins over DLH, hatton, corrales etc

Comment

This match is meaningless..................because of JMM size.....................How will we know if PBF is that good with examining both their resume........................

Comment

Working...
                X