Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making of a Murderer [TV] Seasons 1 & 2 Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they need to do a follow up story on this. is this dude still locked up??? i felt he was innocent but its been a while since i've watched this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      they need to do a follow up story on this. is this dude still locked up??? i felt he was innocent but its been a while since i've watched this.
      He is and he will likely stay locked up. There's not enough evidence to overturn the verdict. There wasn't enough evidence to put him in either, but in order to overturn the verdict something new needs to come up like new DNA evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Yeah I know I'm pretty late lol, but I hadn't heard of it prior to seeing about it being posted here.

I feel bad the most for Brendan. Poor kid, I honestly don't think he had any involvement whatsoever. The detectives basically coerced him into saying everything they wanted to hear. They made it seem as though if he put himself in the crime scene that he would not get in any trouble and he paid big time for it. And the fact that most of his statements were made without a parent or attorney present is extremely alarming.

I wonder why the smell of the smoke from the bonfire that was allegedly used to burn Teresa's body was never mentioned? The smell of human flesh burning is extremely foul (or so I've heard) and can be smelled from very far away. Who was at the bonfire, just Steven and Brendan? Just Steven? Or who was on the Avery property/lot in general during this huge bonfire that allegedly had Teresa's body in it? It was on Haloween wasn't it? Weren't there people walking around?

Anyway, I think the defense were able to poke many holes in all of the prosecutors theories and "evidence" but ultimately that wasn't enough.

On a personal level, I think he did it though. The guy is an extremely narcissistic person and I have a feeling he would deny, deny, deny even if they had video tape of him doing it. Look at his criminal history. Assault, exposing himself to family members, robbery, running people off the road with a gun, and even burning his own cat alive. But I don't know about Brendan, I don't think he mad much to do with it.
        Last edited by Nubia; 05-05-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Looking like Brendan Dassey will be getting out soon. His railroaded ass conviction has been overturned. F#cked up this kid lost over 10 years of his life over this bs.

http://www.eonline.com/news/787359/m...sed-in-90-days

Comment

• Great news. Hopefully the state don't try to delay and BS things even more and just give the guy his free release.

Comment

• If Steven is released soon it would be epic

Comment

• Making a Murder Season 2 also coming soon!

http://college.usatoday.com/2016/07/...-for-season-2/

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Great news. Hopefully the state don't try to delay and BS things even more and just give the guy his free release.
                  For sure. Let this kid f#cking go.

And someone get him some ringside tickets to the next Wrestlemania.

Comment

• The kid was messed up before going in. I hope some slutty trailer trash stripper falls for him. Other than that i dont see a good future.

Comment

• hectari I am watching the Dear Zachary doc then the Shenandoah crime doc then the West Of Memphis doc then the Central Park Five doc. I also enjoyed the update on the Avery case. Have you watched any of these crime docs?

Comment

Working...
                      X