Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why believe that Brook would beat Bradley easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question we should be asking is whether Bradley is shot or not. Did provodnikov ruin him?

I know for a fact that a Bradley pre Provo beats Brook. However, I'm not sure he's the same fighter. I still have Bradley winning a close points decision, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brook beat the current version of Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      I would take Bradley. Maybe it's just me... I want some input..
      Bradley would outbox him. There are too many subtle adjustments that Tim does that will allow him to put rounds in the bank. Bradley wears him down with body shots and wins a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        I think you are wrong, he is underrated. Yeah he has been in tough close fights but he always finds a way to get it done whether he is boxing, brawling, fighting on the outside, the inside, etc. And look at his resume, definitely one of the best active resumes right now
        Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
        Absolutely. It seems the majority underrates rather than overrates.

Vazquez, Witter, Cherry, Holt, Peterson, Abregu, Alexander, Provodnikov, Marquez, Chaves, Vargas

Pretty damn good resume
        Yeah, he looks just vulnerable enough at times to make people think he is not as good as he is but he dominates the majority of almost every fight he is in. He'll win 4 or 5 rounds in a row and then get rocked and look hurt only to recover and assume control but people only really remember the parts where he is hurt. No one gets the kind of resume that he has by being mediocre.

Comment

Any version of Bradley loses against Brook.

Brook is the bigger man, the better boxer with great timing, the far bigger puncher, the excellent jab to constantly offset the smaller guy, he's got a great mix of straight punches and hooks.....He's got virtually every advantage.

I also just saw Bradley get put on queer street by one punch from an opponent with Malignaggi level power.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            The same provodnikov who lost to Algieri?

Why are we acting as if he's a world class fighter when he's not?

Of course Brook would beat Bradley. Easy!
            Why is Brook fighting scrubs instead of real talent all of a sudden?

Gavin, Dan Ion, Porter, Robles, Senchenko compared to Vargas, Chaves, Pacquiao and Marquez. Someone is trying to feed Brook a steady diet of tincans now that he has the belt. That kind of a diet is a recipe for disaster when you step back up, regardless of whether it's against Bradley or not.

Comment

I don't think it would be easy, but Brook has a great game at range and his punches are very short and powerful, doesn't telegraph them.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Why is Brook fighting scrubs instead of real talent all of a sudden?

Gavin, Dan Ion, Porter, Robles, Senchenko compared to Vargas, Chaves, Pacquiao and Marquez. Someone is trying to feed Brook a steady diet of tincans now that he has the belt. That kind of a diet is a recipe for disaster when you step back up, regardless of whether it's against Bradley or not.
                Ah, classic resume wars.

Doesn't change the fact that Brook the absolute living shyt out of Bradley. Any version of Bradley.

Comment

A while back I would've picked Bradley with confidence, but I'm not exactly sure where he's at at the moment. He's been in some tough fights, and has kind of seemed like he's declining as of late. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

id love to see this fight lol.
                    bradley awkward ass "head movement" or brooks homing right???
                    ill go with brooks right hand lol..
                    hopefully brook wont make it a hug fest......

Comment

Working...
                    X