Pitbull Vs. Wolf (CASE CLOSED)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
    Lol

I'm sure there are a lot of pitbull haters on this board. Probably support Breed specific legislation.
    Meh, I've given up even trying to defend APBT's and bully breeds on here.

I end up get called a wanna be tough guy wigger pussy for owning two.

Comment

Oh yeah, and pits aren't human aggressive, so they're the easiest to use in dog fights. Another reason why the pitbull gets the rep as the best fighting dog.

Comment

Against an albeit somewhat agile but still considered clumsy bison? Who doesn't bite back doesn't have the tenacious attitude? Can't turn on a dime and move the same way a wolf does? Now I'm not taking the pitbull side but if you've never been seen dog fights much less vicious pitbull fighting forever and never getting tired then you really can't talk. Like I said; not taking the pitbull side but this is just a ridiculous comparison.

Edit: lone wolf vs pitbull of equal size. Not the up to your knee pitbulls.
        How many Pitbulls you seen this size?

Comment

Thread sucks, I see no pitbull, only a bison and a wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

I was about to respond with something similar. People just dont realize how big wolves are. People here think Coyotes are it.

Dogs have to be TRAINED and BRED to fight other dogs. Wolves HAVE to fight other wolves AND kill their food. Wolves evolved into a killing machine... They weren't bred or trained. They're wild animals ff sake.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              A wolf would probably kill a few pit bulls in a row. They're huge and vicious. I think the people who pick pit bulls have never seen a wolf... That's the only explanation. This would be like putting in mickey ward vs Prime Tyson.
              Yup.

Went to a Ranch that had wolves before and they are ****ing huge. Hope no one seriously considered Pit Bulls

Comment

Against an albeit somewhat agile but still considered clumsy bison? Who doesn't bite back doesn't have the tenacious attitude? Can't turn on a dime and move the same way a wolf does? Now I'm not taking the pitbull side but if you've never been seen dog fights much less vicious pitbull fighting forever and never getting tired then you really can't talk. Like I said; not taking the pitbull side but this is just a ridiculous comparison.

Edit: lone wolf vs pitbull of equal size. Not the up to your knee pitbulls.
                You do realise an alpha wolf is 80 to 120 lbs. They are getting bigger again in some areas since they are not being hunted. The game pits who last over 30 mins are actually not 70 lbs or above usually, but 40 to 50. A wolf has stamina, and probably more than a pit.

Fighting pits are on drugs and even have their teeth sharpened. Put a wolf on the sand **** and see what happens.

I'm not taking about ****ty wolf who are trapped and unhappy after being caught, and probably not even fed well, im talking healthy wolf from a pack

How much wolf is also a question, lot of wolf dogs around too.

Heck a game alpha GSD on its day can beat a Pitt. I have seen videos are Czech working dog GSD that are beasts. USA corrupted the GSD to a punani dog, and even the Rottweiler is physically different to one of German lines ffs

Comment

People need to understand that the Wolf is literally the pitbull's daddy.

Literally.

Comment

British pitbull terriers would. Lose to a wolf (they were imports to usa)

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Honestly I had no idea a wolf was that big. Jesus.

Wolfie KOs Pit in 1

Comment

Working...
                      X