Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    i dont think bradley is ugly at all

maybe i haven't seen him enough

Probably not deserving to be in this thread. . . But he's a funny looking lil booger. . .

Comment

Bradley is only 28? Lol I thought he was like 33-35?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Probably not deserving to be in this thread. . . But he's a funny looking lil booger. . .
        oh he's in fact deserving

Comment

This is what happens when to many casual fans are included in die hard boxing forums. This is the gayest of all threads. All that good boxing out there and you idiots want to talk about the ones you think looks good and the ones you think are ugly. This gay **** is getting out of control.Why cant you **** get your own site to discuss *** *****. Stop flashing your gay ***** everywhere, not everyone agrees with gay *****!

Comment

at bradley

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                This is what happens when to many casual fans are included in die hard boxing forums. This is the gayest of all threads. All that good boxing out there and you idiots want to talk about the ones you think looks good and the ones you think are ugly. This gay **** is getting out of control.Why cant you **** get your on site to discuss *** *****. Stop flashing your gay ***** everywhere, not everyone agrees with gay *****!

Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 03-10-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  This is what happens when to many casual fans are included in die hard boxing forums. This is the gayest of all threads. All that good boxing out there and you idiots want to talk about the ones you think looks good and the ones you think are ugly. This gay **** is getting out of control.Why cant you **** get your own site to discuss *** *****. Stop flashing your gay ***** everywhere, not everyone agrees with gay *****!

Ugly ass dewd detected. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post

DAMN! I thought Calzaghe slapped, but must have did a number on this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      First thing we can agree on!

Comment

Working...
                      X