Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "Floyd is probably even LESS INTERESTED in fighting Pacquiao now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael: "Floyd is probably even LESS INTERESTED in fighting Pacquiao now"

Originally posted by Dan Rafael
    But if Mayweather is free and clear, Arum needs to do his best to make the fight, and Mayweather needs to finally step up and stop ducking and dodging Pacquiao and the biggest money fight in boxing history. After seeing Pacquiao lay waste to Margarito, a fighter Mayweather never wanted any part of, maybe Mayweather is even less interested in facing Pacquiao than he has been for the past couple of years.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=5808123
    More interested in fighting Pac
    19.20%
    Less interested
    42.40%
    Didn't care, his mind was already made up to not fight Pac even before Saturday
    38.40%

.....if anything he probbaly cant ****in wait to get in at this point after that fight.

Comment

Lmaoo... We need to set up another Floyd vs Ruggedman interview

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        .....if anything he probbaly cant ****in wait to get in at this point after that fight.

Comment

Dude just beat Antonio Margarito the guy who hasn't done anything of recent note beside making fun of Freddie Roach.....like everyone with sense KNEW he would.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
            Dude just beat Antonio Margarito the guy who hasn't done anything of recent note beside making fun of Freddie Roach.....like everyone with sense KNEW he would.

Comment

Pacquaio looked better against Cotto yet Floyd signed to fight him after that fight and it was Manny who backed away...go figure

Comment

I'm sure Floyd has been interested in fighting Manny from the get go. Styles make fights. And Rafael should be ashamed if he thinks what Pac did to a slow, plodding, fresh off the couch fighter has any bearing on what Floyd think may happen to him. Take the test and let's get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                  Pacquaio looked better against Cotto yet Floyd signed to fight him after that fight and it was Manny who backed away...go figure

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    laugh if you want, but if i can see what makes pac effective and also ineffective floyd sees it as well, probably 20x better.

I dont see anything other than an enourmous right hand that would give mayweather major problems and i said this 2 years ago and im saying it now.

The workrate of 5-7 punch combinations is also an issue, but everything else, mayweather has the advantage in almost every way.

I detailed this a long time ago, almost a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X