Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i smoke weed for the LOLZ

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
      I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

yea umm why dont u smoke a fat joint and then watch this:

come back and actually MEAN what i bolded for you ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
        coming from a guy who has a nazi lowrider on his avi!!!!
        Pinche vato, no te fijastes que este wey es Miklo Verga who got banned yesterday and is back.

Comment

es un pinche calecetin!!!!

Comment

people who smoke weed are generally insecure with themselves and need that high to get away from reality

the thing is, when the weed takes you away from reality it gradually makes you stay away from reality, which is schizophrenia

Comment

what you need to do is bend her over and do lines off her ass then bag her doggie style until the cows come home....

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                what you need to do is bend her over and do lines off her ass then bag her doggie style until the cows come home....
                doin cocaine will forsure make you develop schizophrenia, man dont they teach you guys **** in school?? how old are you all? 12?

Comment

I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

Not the best way to make friends I might add. You are entitled to your opinions and lifestyle choices and I applaud you for your dedication. I smoke to relax, of course as you've mentioned, I also feel relaxed after working out for a couple of hrs as well.

Comment

doin cocaine will forsure make you develop schizophrenia, man dont they teach you guys **** in school?? how old are you all? 12?
                    im an experienced 24 year old... i havent taking drugs in 3 years and never will again doesnt mean people shouldnt try things out before they die...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      [/B]

Not the best way to make friends I might add. You are entitled to your opinions and lifestyle choices and I applaud you for your dedication. I smoke to relax, of course as you've mentioned, I also feel relaxed after working out for a couple of hrs as well.
                      You smoke weed to relax? its the exact opposite what it does to you, weed speeds up your heart which makes it easier for heart attacks when your older

Workin out really relaxes you, and strengthens your heart

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                      im an experienced 24 year old... i havent taking drugs in 3 years and never will again doesnt mean people shouldnt try things out before they die...

So you suggest everyone should try meth?? hmmm

Why smoke weed if it makes you IMPOTENT? What you like more? Sleepin with women or smokin weed? easy choice I say

Comment

Working...
                      X