No announcement yet.

How incredibly disrespectful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How incredibly disrespectful

That post fight was just disgusting, Broner is saying his piece and out of nowhere Paulie comes marching in like a thug and rudely interrupts him. Props to Broner for keeping his cool, a lesser man would've lost it, not Broner though.

Paulie should've just accepted defeat and acknowledged he is the lesser man. Broner dominated him physically and mentally.

Broner insulted Paulie first, even when Paulie was showing sportsmanship after the bell rang at the end of round 12. You're an idiot. Broner has no class, Paulie has tons of it, that's the difference.

Comment

Ya Broner is a very classy guy............................

Comment

I'm sure brother's mom taught him better that that.........

Karma will come his way. He's a loser in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          That post fight was just disgusting, Broner is saying his piece and out of nowhere Paulie comes marching in like a thug and rudely interrupts him. Props to Broner for keeping his cool, a lesser man would've lost it, not Broner though.

Paulie should've just accepted defeat and acknowledged he is the lesser man. Broner dominated him physically and mentally.

WHAT??? i bet you had no problem wit dat 117-111 scorecard huh?

Comment

Please proceed to the nearest "log out" button.

Red k

Comment

Adrien Broner, talented but tasteless, yet great for boxing!!!

Comment

Nice troll effort OP. Class and Broner don't deserve to be in the same sentence, unless the world "class" is glued together with the word "less".

Comment

Working...
                X