Collapse
No announcement yet.

People hated ortiz with a broken jaw.. a broken nose? Come on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like WESS said, it is because it is a bunch of tards who have to discredit any fighter associated with Floyd because they think it makes Pacquiao look better. That was what 95% of the Ortiz hate was about, discrediting a Floyd opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Like WESS said, it is because it is a bunch of tards who have to discredit any fighter associated with Floyd because they think it makes Pacquiao look better. That was what 95% of the Ortiz hate was about, discrediting a Floyd opponent.
      Quit vs Maidana
      Mentally checked out vs Peterson
      Submitted in 4 vs Floyd
      Quit vs Lopez

vs

Beating Berto at a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Quit vs Maidana
        Mentally checked out vs Peterson
        Submitted in 4 vs Floyd
        Quit vs Lopez

vs

Beating Berto at a catchweight
        I never knew 147 was a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Ortiz-Berto was originally going to be at a catchweight, I think they changed that at the last minute before making the fight official, so a lot of people were confused about it.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            How would that fight have led to a big payday? Your saying after getting his jaw busted he still would have fought Canelo last September?
            No, but he'd probably be fighting him this May instead. And if he couldn't do that, he'd get a huge fight pretty soon after coming back.

Now he has to work his way up again, which he will, before quitting again or losing a fight he has no business losing, which he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              It was a 146 CW. I'm always amazed how many catchweight busters are unfamiliar with this fact. Not saying you're one of them, no idea, just an interesting observation.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...each-agreement

Berto, the WBC welterweight titleholder, and Ortiz have agreed to a catch weight of 145 pounds plus one, or in effect 146. That’s one pound below the welterweight limit.

Comment

Working...
              X