No announcement yet.

Stiverne is going to get easily brutalized by Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
    Is this fight supposed to happen next? That's ****in crazy.
    He is now the #1 WBC contender so unless someone knows something I don't after Adamek he is next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      He is now the #1 WBC contender so unless someone knows something I don't after Adamek he is next in line.
      Isnt he the diamond champion or something? I have no clue how things work these days but surely he cant be number one contender, WBC wouldnt enforce it would they, its pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
        Isnt he the diamond champion or something? I have no clue how things work these days but surely he cant be number one contender, WBC wouldnt enforce it would they, its pointless
        He is the silver champion now which is a belt for #1 contenders.

Comment

This guy's gonna end up in the hospital. He's to easy to hit.

Comment

If they seriously try to make Vitali fight this clown...wow lol but I won't mind because after Adamek there's really nobody left since Haye's retiring. Might as well beat up some bums until Nipples gets built back up. I'd like to see them fight again now that he's more motivated.

Comment

Only Klits look for fights where the guy is young and obviously not ready or old fat out of shape bums. Hope Haye knocks this guy's head off.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                If they seriously try to make Vitali fight this clown...wow lol but I won't mind because after Adamek there's really nobody left since Haye's retiring. Might as well beat up some bums until Nipples gets built back up. I'd like to see them fight again now that he's more motivated.
                Theres a few decentish fights vitali could take after adamek

Haye (depending how wlad/haye goes)
                Helenius
                Fury/Chisora winner
                Boytsov

To be honest id rather see any of those than a Vitali/Areolla rematch, lets face it other than being a bit less chubby Areolla still fights exactly the same way and without the extra ballast he'd just get taken out earlier this time

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Only Klits look for fights where the guy is young and obviously not ready or old fat out of shape bums. Hope Haye knocks this guy's head off.
                  I doubt VK is looking forward to this nobody or would pick him as a defense if had a choice.

Comment

I doubt VK is looking forward to this nobody or would pick him as a defense if had a choice.
                    Nah he's looking forward to it, its a paycheck, they get paid megabucks for fighting bums over there, because of the contract and the huge audiences who will come to watch anything. Trust me he would take this fight over anybody with a legitimate chance at beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Nah he's looking forward to it, its a paycheck, they get paid megabucks for fighting bums over there, because of the contract and the huge audiences who will come to watch anything. Trust me he would take this fight over anybody with a legitimate chance at beating him.
                      Like who? I am sure you fantasized about some HW who doesn't currently exist that you want him to fight and be ko'd by.

the HW division= cleaned out after next week when Wlad gets rid of Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X